X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
    wouldnt it be just hilarious if the_block and poid were the same person
    loool not hard to imagine actually.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgane View Post
      Should give some Kuddos to Poid and The Block.
      These guys are trying to improve TW and all they get is bad shit from a lot of guys.
      It is a couple of years too late. When we tried to reason with our beloved staffers, they were ignorant, they spat on us, they wouldn't listen. Now the time has come to retaliate. So gg. Game is ded.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
        It is a couple of years too late. When we tried to reason with our beloved staffers, they were ignorant, they spat on us, they wouldn't listen. Now the time has come to retaliate. So gg. Game is ded.
        +1
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

+2
          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
          1:Zidane> congrats man
          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Hi dear, long time, huh?

I've been away for a long time, sometimes I check the forums.

Today I've seen the youtube video and this thread.

First of all, what a great initiative. Congratz to Poid and probably JabJabJab(I saw an arena called JabPub, so probably he is involved )
            This can bring to the whole community a better game and a software that can be always upgraded. Different from continuum client, because Priit Kasesalu never let the code to someone and he didn't give any chance to the coders get it.
            I really hope it works well and can be replaced. The best thing to get new players.

Regards,
            Good luck.
            “Imagination is more important than knowledge...”
            -Albert Einstein

- Web / Bots Developer
            -Bots / Systems creator
            -Pub Money creator[/B]

Comment

lol
              Leland

Comment

hey lol hows the quantum supergalactic crusader continuum replacement hybrid project coming along :P

Comment

LOL
                  3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                  3:45th President> do it
                  kyler> who is 45th President
                  nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

hey lol hows the quantum supergalactic crusader continuum replacement hybrid project coming along :P

i'm sure the highly competent, hard working, and automatic respect deserving legend poid is making great progress on it lol

Comment

he did whatever he felt like and continues to do so, and has to date contributed more than the spamposting retards have by far
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

+3
                        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                          +3
                          +4

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                            he did whatever he felt like and continues to do so, and has to date contributed more than the spamposting retards have by far
                            LOL spam > distension + quantum project

atleast the LOL spam works successfully

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

+5
                              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

L
                                LOL

+6 LMAO
                                nah> donald j trump

Comment

Working...
                                X