Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 TWLJ Javs Of All-Time

1. Children
    • Previously known as "Trez" on Counter-Strike. He moved to Continuum in 2001 after being introduced to the game by Fludd
    • First player to ever 5-fer an entire team during a match
    • Originally a spider for Melee and Cripples in 03' he gained interest in javs in mid 2000's when he saw HellzNo!, RuinE, merce, Annul taking unorthodox shots in ?go baseelim (yup for you youngsters... that's what it was called)
    • After getting personally trained by fireballz in ?go #vortex he was taught a valuable lesson. That lesson still holds true to this day... and it's to never fear anyone
    • Children is known for his aggressive play-style and fearlessness during league play.
    • In an interview conducted by FieryFire in 2010 he was asked "Why are you league scores so different to your scrim scores?" which Children replied, "It's more of a psychology effect. You purposely suck during scrims to make the opponent think they're better than you. Then during worlds, when they are rushing you for their suspected "EASY" kill... I lob a nagasaki bomb down their throats." FieryFire "hahah you're smart, I like that a lot"

2. Fludd
    3. Mantra - Slider
    4. Hotlavaking
    5. Best
    SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
    SSCU Trench Wars
    Triple Threat
    SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
    SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
    SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
    SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
    SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Lol?

No one has ever been as nice as me in ship 2. I'm your favorite players favorite player

I been in the prologue for years now, i beat the fuck out of this game

Comment

i agree, with both of you
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I've seen a lot of these threads address best overall players, best rushers, and best teaming.

Who do you guys think are the best (non-retired) players at just doing incredible Javelin bounce-shots though?
        Is there already a thread for this? I couldn't find one

Comment

I'm telling you, nobody does the jav like michael, the man reeks of jav sex, you could smell him a server throw away, and the tension would build worse then a female goat in heat
          Captain of Blind

Comment

you're absolutely pissing me off.

number 1 undisputed most AGGRESSIVE rusher in TWLJ history: Paradise, merce, Fludd.

Children turns into Henry Saari at GO! GO! GO! of every TWLJ game.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              you're absolutely pissing me off.

number 1 undisputed most AGGRESSIVE rusher in TWLJ history: Paradise, merce, Fludd.

Children turns into Henry Saari at GO! GO! GO! of every TWLJ game.
              Paradise is completely wrong here, hes actually undisputably, unarguably and undoubtedly THE BEST overall javelin crusher\ rusher that wears blusher while thinking he's usher. Hes seeded rank 1 overall in wearing the best looking overalls and crown champion in talking for the 4th consecutive year. He holds these titles well with his unstopable bearhugging grips but unfortunately there are other players that hold the titles better so therefore he is understandably but undeservably rank 3 in this.
              Last edited by Fork; 05-23-2015, 04:36 AM.
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Children View Post
                1. Children

• I lob a nagasaki bomb down their throats.

5. Best
                LOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Originally posted by Children View Post
                  1. Children
                  • Previously known as "Trez" on Counter-Strike. He moved to Continuum in 2001 after being introduced to the game by Fludd
                  • First player to ever 5-fer an entire team during a match
                  • Originally a spider for Melee and Cripples in 03' he gained interest in javs in mid 2000's when he saw HellzNo!, RuinE, merce, Annul taking unorthodox shots in ?go baseelim (yup for you youngsters... that's what it was called)
                  • After getting personally trained by fireballz in ?go #vortex he was taught a valuable lesson. That lesson still holds true to this day... and it's to never fear anyone
                  • Children is known for his aggressive play-style and fearlessness during league play.
                  • In an interview conducted by FieryFire in 2010 he was asked "Why are you league scores so different to your scrim scores?" which Children replied, "It's more of a psychology effect. You purposely suck during scrims to make the opponent think they're better than you. Then during worlds, when they are rushing you for their suspected "EASY" kill... I lob a nagasaki bomb down their throats." FieryFire "hahah you're smart, I like that a lot"

2. Fludd
                  3. Mantra - Slider
                  4. Hotlavaking
                  5. Best
                  ded
                  Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                  1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Working...
                  X