Can't get in game. [Fixed]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get in game. [Fixed]

It says logged in to many times and I didn't even log in.
    The Old Supah Girl XD

Not only you, but some of our bots also have this problem atm. Sadly can't give info on when this will fixed as currently we do not know what causes it. Seems to somehow be related to the biller.

Comment

its no problem, turban will just send an email to priit and your problem will hopefully be resolved next month maybe
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
        its no problem, turban will just send an email to priit and your problem will hopefully be resolved next month maybe
        pritt if you reading this, pick ur balls up and do that needs to be done
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

CAN'T LOG IN

Originally posted by Kinky-Girl View Post
          It says logged in to many times and I didn't even log in.

I can't log in either. "You have logged in too many times" "Please try again in a few minutes"

? help!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Mystic View Post
            I can't log in either. "You have logged in too many times" "Please try again in a few minutes"

? help!
            There is an issue with the server/biller. People are working fixing the issue and we hope to be back up and running ASAP - TW Staff

Some people have managed to change IP's and log in. Something is going on that is blocking the bots and people. Hopeful to get it back up and running today.
            8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

I saw the same issue last night, and this morning. I tethered my phone's connection to my PC as a workaround to get a fresh IP.
              On iOS use Personal Hotspot and on Android I think it's called Portable Wifi Hotspot.
              Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

So strange.. tried the usb tethering and it worked just fine but logged out soon after because I didn't want to be charged for extra data. Hopefully biller is back up soon.

Comment

my brother plays on the same internet ISP from this home, hes able to get in the game on his laptop, but not i cant log on thru mines?

Comment

nevermind, he cant either.
                    any word on when this will be fixed?

Comment

Is anyone working on a fix, apperantly we are not the only ones with this problem there are quite a few players that have this problem they just stoped logging in and have no access or idea forums exists its been going on for a while and weve probabaly lost alot of the population to it.

Comment

GUYS SERVERS AND BOTS ARE STILL DOWN (hence too many logins) They are still trying to fix the server issues. The issue is not something that the team can fix directly. However, they are doing the most that they can do. Events that were currently going on today have been rescheduled for October 9th. Frequently check forums for further details. -Thanks =)

Comment

[ANNOUNCEMENT] You should be able to login in now, also the bots are fully functional again! Thank you for your patience in this matter. Have fun in Trench Wars!
                          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                            [ANNOUNCEMENT] You should be able to login in now, also the bots are fully functional again! Thank you for your patience in this matter. Have fun in Trench Wars!

LOL you sound like a staff
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            3:45th President> do it
                            kyler> who is 45th President
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                            X