X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah i can't read. thanks m_m

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      I would really hope that the map packs that I suggested and someone created about two years ago are added to this download, because 1. map download times suck dick and 2. if there is a massive infusion of players or something why add even more strain on the system.
      Haven't checked but I assume we didn't get this going? Excellent idea... Use Steam's bandwidth and cut out load times.

At the very least the current pub map for every zone on the default list should be included, plus any loaded LVZs. Waiting 2-3 min on a download at heavily throttled speeds is a big turn-off. That's not my fetish.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Does this game not run in a goddamn browser yet?!?

Comment

I'm now a mac owner and SS runs like shit using the 040b client from the trenchwars site. terrible framerate. it's stopped me playing, if any1 knows a way to adjust the wineskin graphics options let me know, cause i've adjusted all the SS settings and mac settings to no avail.
          TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
          TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
          TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides View Post
            It is annoying because it was listed as being for both leading up to it's release. Lot of us dumped our PCs and desktops years ago. I miss you MSPaint
            as someone who switched to a mac laptop in 2007 for about 5-6 years, the feeling of using a windows 7 computer after purchasing one in 2011, was the same feeling of excitement and "this is so much better than what i was using" that i had when i went from a winXP computer to a mac. maybe it's time to come home, div~~
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

also someone mentioned map packs - took me three days to finally visit hyperspace, day 1 i escq'd after about 15%, made it to 45% day2, day3 it finally loaded up in a reasonable about of time since i guess i had "preloaded" some of the map the first 2 days. for the loading time that some zones have, you sort of expect to load into like, Morrowind or something by the time you're done
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                Lol don't worry if successful population will rise by 30... Then back to declining.
                Looks like I wasnt far off with my guess
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  also someone mentioned map packs - took me three days to finally visit hyperspace, day 1 i escq'd after about 15%, made it to 45% day2, day3 it finally loaded up in a reasonable about of time since i guess i had "preloaded" some of the map the first 2 days. for the loading time that some zones have, you sort of expect to load into like, Morrowind or something by the time you're done
                  yeah each arena is split into a lvl and any number of lvz units
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Method View Post
                    Does this game not run in a goddamn browser yet?!?
                    snrrrub's dotproduct is the only browser based client that I know of. He's still actively working on it when he can.

http://dotproduct.nanavati.net/
                    SySop SSCJ Metal Gear CTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                      it's what happens when people are made to eat their words racka haha
                      haha
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                      X