Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever I don't really give a fuck, if pps ain't gonna get banned for it I suppose that means I can use CE as well

Comment

i am 758-0 against pps, i have never seen him cheat. hes not smart enough to know how.

Comment

C00l_girl u can use as many cheat engines as u want.... U still gunna suck like a little school girl. U big block headed mother fuker
        im the best wb in tw.

Comment

This makes me smile . Full charges are in the circle of death. Give him bak his $.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

We have 1 shot at survival with this steam thing, lets not ruin it for the new ppl by having cheaters
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

there is no freggin God dam fukin cheat u limp dick pea brained fukin dill hole. have u not bin payin a tention? fuk. what u should of sayed was "we have 1 shot at survival with this steam thing, lets not ruin it for the new ppl by having crooked staff members stealing ppls pub bux for no reason."
              im the best wb in tw.

Comment

Originally posted by pee pee sock View Post
                there is no freggin God dam fukin cheat u limp dick pea brained fukin dill hole. have u not bin payin a tention? fuk. what u should of sayed was "we have 1 shot at survival with this steam thing, lets not ruin it for the new ppl by having crooked staff members stealing ppls pub bux for no reason."
                steal from rich give to poor #ppsoxphilosophy
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

bin payin a tention?
                  been paying attention*

should of sayed
                  should have said*

ppls pub bux
                  pps' pub bucks*
                  7:Ruhe In Frieden> wiat, how come everyone said jill was lebanese?
                  7:raizin> LESBIAN, NOT LEANESE
                  7:Almalexia> LOLIRL
                  7:Ruhe In Frieden> lol
                  7:CROW_CAW_CAW_CAW> hahah
                  7:Berlin Wall> rofl

Comment

I still didnt get my 2.3 mill back yet. Im not a fukin doctor but that shit aint wright.
                    im the best wb in tw.

Comment

free p p sok n double the money dat was stolen from him as reparations
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

TW staff

https://www.facebook.com/TheAntiMedi...4518957006479/
                          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                          3:45th President> do it
                          kyler> who is 45th President
                          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

lol
                            Leland

Comment

i stand with pee pee sock

Comment

Why does this thread exist? Well it was to get a staff members attention and input, and that hasn't happened so it may as well be deleted. Theoretically PPS could have tricked me or he could have cheated me, I'm barely playing trench wars anymore so I don't care either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X