Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in fact I don't even want him or anyone else banned (Apart from Tower), because zone pop can't take people being banned.

Comment

l00l_b0y
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by torturingnewbs View Post
        i stand with pee pee sock
        sit
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by c00l_b0y View Post
          .......I've got a screenshot of him admitting he uses cheatengine, is that enough evidence?......./
          screen shot not enough you would need video evidence of it to even have a shot

pee pee sock is a skilled player i really dont see a need for him to use cheat engine in this game with his skill level

keep in mind because of lag there can be a green he gets but you do not see it on your screen

also are you sure it was very fast recharge or just seemed fast? because with his level of play he has a more power efficient style of flying so he seem to gain power faster then you

this game is 80% mental and 20% skill if you know all the mechanics of subspace then go train you can easily become a top player because not many people train in this game anymore and subspace is a perishable skill

for anyone interested i have a trainer video in this forums that will give you some mechanics knowledge and about 8 minutes of flight study footage of me you can hear my shift and see my power bar and smoke trail try to mimic my flying stlye

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...pacely+trainer

100% of the time i use up+down for reverse instead of down arrow because besides being more quicker efficient way to change forward thrust to reverse and back to forward it is also needed for "powersliding" or flying sideways at top speed holding shift this is a very importants mechanic you must learn that is the foundation of all subspace mechanics

to "powerslide" simply hold shift until max speed or tail stretches all the way out then without letting go of the shift key or the up arrow turn ship sideways and toggle up,up+down,up,up+down,up,up+down. fast as you can

i bend my middle finger almost pointing down at up arrow on the very bottom edge and lay it down to make it up+down also if you put something about the thickness of a tic tac container under the front of keyboard it agnles the keyboard for more comfortable flying like this.

fastest way to get coordinated with ship maneuvering is in ?go balance use box 1 try floating in the middle for 30 seconds facing left or right as often as possible with the ship warbird once you can do this then goto tracks 5 and 6 and go through them slowly trying to stop in the middle not flying through them with some fast trick
          Last edited by Spacely; 09-05-2015, 03:39 AM.
          %killed says "eat,lagged,lamed,lucked,caught,strayed,spawned,te amed,typekill,vulched,rock,newbed,lol,fluke,ooops, wooops..." wa wa wa stfu

most wins/kills in old elim database

rank ---name --rate --wins-- games---- kills ---- deaths --ave
          4426 - Spacely--230 --14819 --89734-- 516061-- 670940-- 311

Comment

pee pee sock is a skilled player
            I couldnt agree more eh
            im the best wb in tw.

Comment

Originally posted by pee pee sock View Post
              1. No one needs to cheat to beat rat pig fuk unc00l b0y.
              2. C00l fuk wasnt wearin his glasses, the blind fukin dum idiet. There was a fc green.
              3. I want my hard earned pub bux back.
              And 5. Fuk off
              Zreqdf cant take someones pub bux away because he doesnt like that person. Its unconsatutional.
              Give her the pubbux back since she didn't cheat, but ban her for being illiterate

Comment

Just saying, I'm on pee pee sock's side. (he paid me)
                Read me at www.JamesKoss.com
                Chat us at http://tinychat.com/thedump

♪ ♫
                "If I call you a **g**, ain't nothing to it. Gangsta rap made me do it." ♫ ♪ ♪ 𝕿𝕳𝖀𝕲 𝕷𝕴𝕱𝕰

Comment

Originally posted by c00l_b0y View Post
                  And in fact I don't even want him or anyone else banned (Apart from Tower), because zone pop can't take people being banned.
                  This person is completely toxic and should be banned because he's going to be alienating anyone new from even thinking about playing.

http://imgur.com/a/R9uKl

Comment

Yeah I've had that trash a few times too.

Comment

? pls show the full name in the screenshot next time pls, that is player pee pee sock. I am pee pee sock get ur shit together. stop harassing me.
                      im the best wb in tw.

Comment

!shoutout pee
                        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                        3:45th President> do it
                        kyler> who is 45th President
                        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                        X