Steam Launch Progress..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
      Tws gonna use wormholes pub map yet?
      Actually, if someone did decide to, I'd rather they tell me first so I could design something better. That first draft was a little rough. But obviously anything is better than what you're using at the moment.

I don't know that I would trust anyone on staff anyway. They all seem a bit flaky.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
        Actually, if someone did decide to, I'd rather they tell me first so I could design something better. That first draft was a little rough. But obviously anything is better than what you're using at the moment.

I don't know that I would trust anyone on staff anyway. They all seem a bit flaky.
        Man we should try this out for a bit :P and gather opinions then improve the map more.
        1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivf View Post
            Lol.
            LOL..........
            TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
            TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
            TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Working...