Steam Launch Progress..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Depre View Post
    Personally I don't remember staying in pub for that long. The new players we're getting are GAMERS. What keeps these gamers playing is competition. All big gamers strive to be competitive and be a part of something big. Just flying around and shooting shit in pub is not competitive and gets too repetitive. Winning an elim or a TWD match is much more rewarding than winning a round of basing in pub, this is what will retain the new population.
    +1
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Depre View Post
      Personally I don't remember staying in pub for that long. The new players we're getting are GAMERS. What keeps these gamers playing is competition. All big gamers strive to be competitive and be a part of something big. Just flying around and shooting shit in pub is not competitive and gets too repetitive. Winning an elim or a TWD match is much more rewarding than winning a round of basing in pub, this is what will retain the new population.
      Something that people are forgetting is that pub had a lot to offer back then with squads fighting for most points, best k/d, squadwars in private arenas etc. These days those are pretty much non-existent and I believe it's imperative that new players expand to twd/elim so they can experience more of the community. It's a whole lot more fun to play this game with an active chat, a couple of ss buddies and a desire to win something.

anyway, thanks to everyone who put the effort in to make this happen. it is not a bad thing that old zones got revived.
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        Something that people are forgetting is that pub had a lot to offer back then with squads fighting for most points, best k/d, squadwars in private arenas etc. These days those are pretty much non-existent and I believe it's imperative that new players expand to twd/elim so they can experience more of the community. It's a whole lot more fun to play this game with an active chat, a couple of ss buddies and a desire to win something.

anyway, thanks to everyone who put the effort in to make this happen. it is not a bad thing that old zones got revived.
        i agree with jones really. i only reason i played this game for so long was because of the community (namely my squad, etc). i got bored of pub pretty quickly, and i'm sure new players will too without anything to aim for

Comment

+1 it's all about squads and twd

Comment

LOOKIN GOOD SO FAR, lets make it easy for these guys to find their place in tw whether its pub/twd/elim
            1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
            JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
            1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
            http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

yea i'm not quite sure why we're making TW pub the most appealing thing about continuum

what got me interested was the original ?go lasertag. I played that shit for 10 hours a day.

Definitely had no interest in pub when I first started.

lasertag
              enigma
              deathmatch
              freezetag
              terrwars
              the World War 3 every weekend or two.
              etc.

pub didn't stand out to me. those did. i learned to play by those arenas. not some tutorial in pub.
              Last edited by Xog; 07-05-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

there is literally nothing worth fighting for in pub
                1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

lucky theres about 10 pubs then eh
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

lol
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                      lucky theres about 10 pubs then eh

LOL
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

oh, I get it. You don't realize that your subarenas suck just as much as your pub.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
                          oh, I get it. You don't realize that your subarenas suck just as much as your pub.
                          Replace pub with wormholes pub- newbies will prefer it... . Only the special nerds who are still somehow addicted to pub hate any changes to pub. They changed the weasle dramatically... I'd say fk it and let's see what impact a decent looking pub map would do? This games going to die anyway, at least try and work on improving things? Start by replacing all the staff who are against change to this game (even if its trial changes)
                          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

thats all good and all...but...

did steam launch yet lol
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              thats all good and all...but...

did steam launch yet lol
                              Steam kinda proved how shit pub is... I told them it was shit yrs ago but it takes the zone to die before they believe me.

Anyway cres how we get squads vs AI bosses? Make it happen )))

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                                Anyway cres how we get squads vs AI bosses? Make it happen )))
                                with a limited population and a foreseeable future decline we definitely need to invest in this idea. it would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X