Steam Launch Progress..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    with a limited population and a foreseeable future decline we definitely need to invest in this idea. it would be awesome.
    I doubt we have anyone on staff even remotely interested in this idea but I know it could be done simply by really overpowering the A.I bot so it has massive energy and shoots like fuck. Even if it doesn't move perfectly.

Tbh people say u tws needs to be ASSS for A.I technology but couldn't they just make a new ASSS server- then people type a command ?go twboss and it moves the player from tws to the new server (without exiting the game to manually switch?). Perhaps work with a zone that has ASSS and implement this idea on their zone?

While a squad is fighting the A.I boss I'd definitely make it so if a total of 3 deaths occurs (even if 3 different people die) the squad is out and the boss wins.
    Last edited by Fork; 08-28-2015, 12:42 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

believe it or not everything you just said is easily doable
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

fork so obssessed with A.I holy, too much ex machina 4 u
        TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
        TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Well slum, when game dies... Who we gonna vs? And I bet if this idea came about- u'd prob vs it the most. O btw, I mention A.I once a year and that's being obsessed? Yeh OK slum
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

when game dies? lmao, game died bro, welcum to reality. dunno what you're all hanging onto, like a christian hanging onto the little that's left of the brainwashed christian community.
            TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

absolutely pathetic, all of you. reality check needed.
              TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Slum View Post
                absolutely pathetic, all of you. reality check needed.
                U OK slum?

Comment

still wondering if steam launched yet tho lol
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                    still wondering if steam launched yet tho lol
                    I'm still wondering why new players would get hooked to pub that offers no competition at all. Steam could b launched a 1000 times with the same result eventually

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                      I'm still wondering why new players would get hooked to pub that offers no competition at all. Steam could b launched a 1000 times with the same result eventually
                      SSSSHHHHH dont tell staff
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                        SSSSHHHHH dont tell staff
                        to late
                        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                        waxer> LOl,no
                        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

did we wonned
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                            did we wonned

what did she mean by "turn up"?
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            3:45th President> do it
                            kyler> who is 45th President
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

she means finally turning on her A/C
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

dfkmmmmmmmmmmmm
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X