Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, lost my username, can someone help

thanks very much
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

If you lost your username, log into subspace with a new username and contact Mom or Spacehiker.

You could also try:
    http://www.subspaceforum.com/lost-password
    SySop SSCJ Metal Gear CTF

Comment

apt,
      I tried for weeks to get my password back. (No, I do not have the same email address that I had in 1998 when I first logged on.) If I recall correctly I finally bribe one of the biller ops to reset it for me. Try offering a few PayPal dollars or a free pizza.
      Eph

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
        apt,
        I tried for weeks to get my password back. (No, I do not have the same email address that I had in 1998 when I first logged on.) If I recall correctly I finally bribe one of the biller ops to reset it for me. Try offering a few PayPal dollars or a free pizza.
        Eph
        Thank you Eph, will do. I hope they like Stuffed Crust.
        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
          Thank you Eph, will do. I hope they like Stuffed Crust.

I tried to get the name fork off! Back in like 2012 and after like 2 weeks of trying to prove it was my account they reset pass... They did kinda like take the piss out of me through the process and required information that was clearly irrelevent like this one 'do you have mental health problems?' Lol... Really annoyed me but after pressing they did finally give in. Don't expect them to act professional about it.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Someone bribed with pizza... other was asked if he had mental problems.

LOL WAT?
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
            X