PW Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW Help

Haven't played in years, cant seem to figure my password. any halp?
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

password is dunbother
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

http://www.subspaceforum.com/lost-password
      Head of Public Relations
      SSCU Trench Wars Staff

I do not engage with trolls. Have a nice day!

Comment

The Block is only pointing you to the online procedure and ticket form; there is a bit more to it.

The ONLY people who can help you are Biller sysops like Mother. Opening a ticket and following the proper procedure? I tried in vain for weeks chasing this procedure without any response. Initially I was told that if I offered them some cash or a pizza coupon that I would get a better response. Finally, I spent a lot of time waiting for someone like Mother to come online. I found she only came online for about an hour at 1AM my time (EST).

When I interfaced with her, she wasn’t what I would call friendly. Rather she was guarded and suspicious and at first said I needed to follow the official procedure. (At that time the online ticket form was problematic but I overcame that issue by using a different browser.) My help ticket had been open for longer than 2 weeks without any response. But I was glad I had done it since Mother was insistent that this be in place before she even consider doing anything. After a lot more persuasion on my part, I was finally able to get her to change and send me a new pw.

So it is possible but be prepared to work for it. First complete the help ticket and follow the procedure as described. Then set aside a number of days to chase it around with mother or the other person who can actually modify the biller data. Turn on logging so that if you ever use the ?password command to change it will be stored there.
        Eph

Comment

im surprised you made it through the entire process without learning their correct name
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            im surprised you made it through the entire process without learning their correct name
            I made it through the entire process without slitting my wrists
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

lol
              Leland

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                It was a while back and I currently have 'chemo brain' (yes, this is a real thing), so if I made a mistake you will have to forgive me.
                Eph

Comment

Working...
                X