No announcement yet.

You guys must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel with staff these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as you start being a smart ass everyone on staff will side with the staffer. You gotta just end the convo immediately and complain to someone higher. Idk what pubber is running what now but i think gr8 wb ricko is a dean still he might help you
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
      As soon as you start being a smart ass everyone on staff will side with the staffer. You gotta just end the convo immediately and complain to someone higher. Idk what pubber is running what now but i think gr8 wb ricko is a dean still he might help you
      lol y r u giving the poor guy hope?
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
        lol y r u giving the poor guy hope?
        bcoz his staff training is complete
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

just join a fucking TWD squad already you fkn weirdo pub goon
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...