No announcement yet.

You guys must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel with staff these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel with staff these days

On top of Quil using glitch to hop to more populated freq or getting banned for nothing which I had to contest through e-mail or this guy warning me for killing an enemy, you guys must be scraping pretty hard to come up with these pros.

the first member of my new fanclub xD
    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
    waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
    Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
    waxer> LOl,no
    waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

You can send complaints to twcomplaints@gmail.com if you wish. This chat however says nothing about a potential intentional kill or not, just shows you insulting. If you believe you have a legit claim of a false shiplock or warning, explain the details of what happened calmly and find others who witnessed what happened.

Comment

I explained my position in the chat logs. If you read them, then you would know it definitely does say something about whether a kill was intentional or not.
        Last edited by torturingnewbs; 08-19-2015, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bkgmjo View Post
          You can send complaints to twcomplaints@gmail.com if you wish. This chat however says nothing about a potential intentional kill or not, just shows you insulting. If you believe you have a legit claim of a false shiplock or warning, explain the details of what happened calmly and find others who witnessed what happened.
          LOL don't bother sending anything to that email. Its the biggest joke system staff has in place. The best option you have atm torturingnewbs is to quit this game because nothing will change.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by torturingnewbs View Post
            On top of Quil using glitch to hop to more populated freq or getting banned for nothing which I had to contest through e-mail or this guy warning me for killing an enemy, you guys must be scraping pretty hard to come up with these pros.

BACK
            IS ZENABEE
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            3:45th President> do it
            kyler> who is 45th President
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
              BACK
              IS ZENABEE

IS ZENABEE BACK??? *

also is cres still banned? mine has expired lol
              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                LOL don't bother sending anything to that email. Its the biggest joke system staff has in place. The best option you have atm torturingnewbs is to quit this game because nothing will change.
                I am well aware of that.

Instead they will just ignore me entirely.

He said/she (morg) said except without the benefit of publicly exposing a shitty admin.

That's why I posted here.

Comment

Staff are trolls, don't feed them.
                  nah> donald j trump

Comment

staff are retards
                    Leland

Comment

and yet i havnt seen any staffers spamposting 'lol' yet
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                        and yet i havnt seen any staffers spamposting 'lol' yet

LOL
                        nah> donald j trump

Comment

l
                          o
                          l
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I miss Cres. Remember when he faked his death? I was literally sad. Couldn't eat my Pho for about 6 days=/

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post
                              I miss Cres. Remember when he faked his death? I was literally sad. Couldn't eat my Pho for about 6 days=/
                              awww that was fake? #disappointed
                              jk cres <3
                              nah> donald j trump

Comment

Working...
                              X