Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full screen on multiple screens

Hi,

Anyone know how to make the full screen mode appear on the secondary screen or the third screen rather than on the main screen? I have multiple screens set but i lack the knowledge to use them well and i don't like playing in the windowed mode as the colors of my background disturbs me when i play.

Regards,

Pat

When you rightclick your desktop and select resolutions, you have a menu where you can set which screen is "primary". This will be used for full screen applications.

Comment

Bottom right of your screen you should have a nvidia app icon or a AMD icon for your vid card. Left click on it open it up and like BK said look for the menu where you control your screen steup. You will have to assign numbers ect to cables and screens if you have 3 but yea not hard easy fix though when playing SS all of your attention should be on dodgein and shootin = P

Comment

that'S my problem, i want ot keep one screen as my primary screen. windows doesn't put the time and date on anything else than the primary screen. I would like to be on full screen mode, but on the secondary screen.

Comment

Working...
        X