No announcement yet.

"Mom" is a faggot and an useless biller op

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you 100% that Mom is a terrible biller Op and that motherfucker is the laziest staff member ive ever seen. Fk Mom.
    Waffle> I dream about this game.
    Superbeast God

Comment

Tbh they must get so many people wanting there passwords reset... It must get so boring for them to be detective. I'd prob get fed up after a week
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

especially when the only people you deal with are similar to the people in this thread, because the actually intelligent people in the game usually never require your services and arent nametrading faggots
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

pls show respect 2 ur mothers they raised u and gave u everything u have gg
          Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
            especially when the only people you deal with are similar to the people in this thread, because the actually intelligent people in the game usually never require your services and arent nametrading faggots
            lol relax faggot. my password change happened randomly. i never even changed it. apparently this is a rare and random glitch that happens from time to time.

anyways current status = still no password from the pathetic loser known as MoM
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lol
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

lol idiot

hey how's distension zone buddy?
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                  lol idiot

lol
                  Leland

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                    lol idiot

Originally posted by Leland View Post
                    lol
                    lol
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

"distension"

^ LOL
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

hahahahaa
                        Leland

Comment

LOL

Comment

as you can see, the idiots arent very clever

plus distension had a 10v10 yesterday, it was great

btw field, how was anything you had to do with any time this year?
                            buddy?
                            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Distension (dih-sten-shuh-n)

noun
                              1. the act of distending or the state of being distended.

example

Comment

as you can see, the idiots arent very clever

plus distension had a 10v10 yesterday, it was great

btw field, how was anything you had to do with any time this year?
                                buddy?
                                hahahaha lol
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X