where did those twlb proposal threads go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did those twlb proposal threads go

since i've got experience with ogron being overly butthurt and deleting posts i'm going to just assume he deleted the threads after he didn't get his way

poked around in a few subs and i am pretty sure the threads are not locked, not archived, but straight up gone

this how tw staff runs forums nowadays?
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

yeah, i dont get it either. but since im forum staff i should probably lock or delete this thread

solidarity

lol

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

lol
      Leland

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        since i've got experience with ogron being overly butthurt and deleting posts i'm going to just assume he deleted the threads after he didn't get his way

poked around in a few subs and i am pretty sure the threads are not locked, not archived, but straight up gone

Does this mean you wanted to take his position, or just add insult to butthurt injury? The guy spent tons of time trying to make twl better, for free might I add, get off his nuts unless your cradling them on your chin. Ty for this bro
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          Does this mean you wanted to take his position, or just add insult to butthurt injury? The guy spent tons of time trying to make twl better, for free might I add, get off his nuts unless your cradling them on your chin. Ty for this bro

you keep talkin with that sassy mouth like i wont fkn plug it, MOrtimer.
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

i find it hard to believe people would be deleting constructive threads and not be deleting the 4 idiots spam posts
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
              i find it hard to believe people would be deleting constructive threads and not be deleting the 4 idiots spam posts
              hahaha lol
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

lol
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  Does this mean you wanted to take his position, or just add insult to butthurt injury?
                  i dunno i can't see the thread so we can never answer this question
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                    this guy counting?
                    LOL
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

LOL
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

LOL
                        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

all aboard the new forum fad

all the cool kids are doin it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                            all aboard the new forum fad

all the cool kids are doin it
                            hipster
                            nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

I had made Ogron a moderator of these subforums, and he has no prior experience on moderating forums on our sites.. so, yeah..

the threads have been restored.
                              Last edited by Turban; 09-04-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X