X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any squad that can beat dudgeon in twlb

??
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

And also, why twlb is dead. cape leaving potenza to join an already stacked team in lb. yes i know cape can lj, yes i know this and that but this is why twlb is dead ladies and gentleman, nothing against cape personally but ppl stack on the same 3 squads every year

Comment

Also, what was so wrong with ogron's post about making teams fair? what about ppl who wanted 10 squads in ld? what about cripple who wanted twlb free for all? well, this is why. 2-3 squads getting the best players. 2-3 squads have the best lb players in the zone (lol) what a fun way to play twlb. this is why twlb is a joke suited for newbies.

Comment

You started off by saying dudgeon is too good right now, but then complain when cape joins burn, I would rather have Cape go join a mediocre team and turn them good instead of having him stay on a lower tier and turn them mediocre. Kess and Cape joining Burn actually makes their line look pretty good right now, add like 1 more spider and I think they can compete/beat Dudgeon. After that then we're just in the same spot as always 2 really good teams over everyone else.
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Dudgeon has a roster of 14 while the other top squads have +30....I'll be surprised if we even survive this season's brutal schedule :x
          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
          1:Zidane> congrats man
          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Lol oh well. Making all 3 leagues only serves one purpose these days which is increasing our twl roster cap.

- Potenza
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

If burn gets an elite spider and mattey shows to finals they could, otherwise probably not. Revenge core has become inactive and or quit, pandora core has mostly quit, and a lot of penetrate core left awhile ago as well. There is just not enough top level players anymore to compete with even a fragmented and watered down dice core unless they all stack on one squad. I think there is potential for Fierce to grow a lot this year into basing so we'll see if that helps or not.
              TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
              (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
              PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
              AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

if the situation is that bad i will considering bringing Gun back for TWL so that Dungevon can have a real challenge in finals
                Gun remembers.

Comment

Working...
                X