Applying for Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for Staff

So since I have been here for a very very long time, I think I am due to apply for a Staff position.
    Someone of you might still remember me from days back when we used to have 3 Pubs locked to have no Levis, and 1 Pub for levi fun.

We had events from #radio, art, zombies, race, hockey, etc. And on weekends we had events every few hours which was the best. I still remember seeing TW having over 600 people on weekends and on average 300+ every dam day of every hour.
    The game used to be a blast and it was something to look forward to, and we need to bring it back to where it used to be.
    Updates Updates Updates!

I can help make TW how it used to be.
    First started playing in 2005. 10 year in June of 2015. HOLLY!
    I do not know with what weapons WW3 will be fought, but I know that WW4 will be fought with Sticks and Stones.:nuke:

Originally posted by Unstable_Ukrainian View Post
    So since I have been here for a very very long time, I think I am due to apply for a Staff position.
    Someone of you might still remember me from days back when we used to have 3 Pubs locked to have no Levis, and 1 Pub for levi fun.

We had events from #radio, art, zombies, race, hockey, etc. And on weekends we had events every few hours which was the best. I still remember seeing TW having over 600 people on weekends and on average 300+ every dam day of every hour.
    The game used to be a blast and it was something to look forward to, and we need to bring it back to where it used to be.
    Updates Updates Updates!

I can help make TW how it used to be.
    First started playing in 2005. 10 year in June of 2015. HOLLY!
    If they allow u on staff, will u help release game on steam? Heard it will restore our population... Ask cres.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Good luck to you!

Comment

LOOL
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

LMAO
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

ROFL
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

http://trenchwars.org/index.php?v=staffapplication dunno if its used anymore
              Gun remembers.

Comment

welcum gunmin
                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                1:fiS> LOL
                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Working...
                X