• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting magic in tw numbers

sep172013:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201305041...g&x=usagegraph
    oct042013:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201404100...g&x=usagegraph

Since I just did not want to say that I saw my name in #1, I will just post some proof.

and this one was from when I had some vodka bottles in my room

1:anImoL> 1:Tigerex> rofl (^=.=^) (^=.=) (^=.) (^=) (^) (^ ^) (^) (=^) (.=^) (=.=^) (^=.=^) SPIN KITTY
    1:Mega Newbie> ROFL 8=D 8==D 8===D 8====D 8=====D PINTO EM ERECAO

u ever log off
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

matchbot2 clearly superior 2 other matchbots

Comment

borax and snafu are from chaos, they didnt show up on the chart because people have to stop in tw to get recorded by a tw bot
        The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
        SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
          borax and snafu are from chaos, they didnt show up on the chart because people have to stop in tw to get recorded by a tw bot
          umm i think he saying snafu on both lists and gains about 2 years of usage in about a year
          AKA Shaun
          ----------------------

Comment

it is possible, i have always suspected people were cheating usage somehow

especially since i have been online for pretty much an entire year, and in that time period a penis gargler named jokerd3 from eg has passed me in usage, which is obviously not possible
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

some people claim that being in multiple zones at the same time might cheat usage, but i have not objectively tested this yet

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Yeah you just have 10 instances of continuum up and can get 10x the usage, how do you not know this.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                  Yeah you just have 10 instances of continuum up and can get 10x the usage, how do you not know this.
                  distension prolly not part of ssc
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

but how could it not be, what with all that population
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

distention launch yet
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i think there's no new intake of players from steam because secretly they're all playing distension
                        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                        3:45th President> do it
                        kyler> who is 45th President
                        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                        X