Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think that we have a chance of inhabit Mars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people think that we have a chance of inhabit Mars?

Why do people think that their have a chance of inhabit Mars with current state of technology, when we can not even inhabit Antarctica where the air constitution and gravity is the same and we know there is water?

If you are avid outdoor person who likes to be in the wild, you would know that nature can be nasty at the times. I am not even talking about drastic events such as landsliding, tsunami or earthquake, merely the stuff a regular hiker would experience - freezing cold, dangerously windy or too dry.

IMHO, human bodies are only designed to function in a very narrow region in the solar system with the right temperature, atmospheric pressure, air constitution and gravity. Which does not include Antarctica because it's too cold or places such as the top of mountain Everest, because it's too cold, too windy and air is too thin. Sure, there are about 1,000 to 5,000 people live through the year at the science stations in Antarctica. But none of them lives in Antarctica permanently.

Why then, do people think that their have a chance of inhabit Mars with current state of technology, when Mars is a lot cold, air is a lot thinner and constitute of all the wrong stuff for sustain a life from earth?

☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

You have brought up many good points and I actually do have a well thought out retort to your inquiries. Basically, Water u waring?
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I wouldn't mind living on Mars, so long as the food was gluten-free.
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
        IMHO, human bodies are only designed to function in a very narrow region in the solar system with the right temperature, atmospheric pressure, air constitution and gravity.
        This could be the basic template for life and humanoids are quite common in the galaxy, all in different stages of evolutionary development. There probably are other intelligent species apart from humanoids which thrive in places like Mars, or at the very least, some form of simple life at least like bacteria.

Comment

Why do people think we can harness fire?
          Why do people think we can use the wheel?
          Why do people think we can harness electricity?
          Why do people think we can harness the atom?
          Why do people think we can go to the moon?
          Why do people think?

In our current technological state I dont think we could but who knows what crazy shit gets invented after all of us are long gone from this world.
          5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
          1:Cig <er>> ROFL
          1:fiS> LOL
          1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
            In our current technological state I dont think we could but who knows what crazy shit gets invented after all of us are long gone from this world.
            ya lol this game may even b put on steam after we r long gone from dis world
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

never thought I'd say this but telcat is in fact far from the dumbest or most annoying person on this forum. holy fuck. I remember when these posts were considered trash and now here I am in 2015 wishing more people made coherent posts like this

what the fuck man the bar has officially crashed thru the floor
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                never thought I'd say this but telcat is in fact far from the dumbest or most annoying person on this forum. holy fuck. I remember when these posts were considered trash and now here I am in 2015 wishing more people made coherent posts like this

what the fuck man the bar has officially crashed thru the floor
                ? in a month u gonna say t0ne gr8 too?

Comment

When dis thread going live on steam?
                  Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                  waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                  Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                  waxer> LOl,no
                  waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Ravos View Post
                    When dis thread going live on steam?
                    when the martians living inside our hollow moon communicate telepathically with our staffer overlords that the time has come ALL HAIL GILGAMESH
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

As an avid hiker/biker, I can attest to the variety of nature. Even with fully-loaded packs, you need to go into town every few days for food, water, etc. If you can't find it on your own. But having done this, I can also say that it's not so much the viability of the venture, but the desirability of the adventure.

In other words, you're always going to have crazy mofos who does the transcontinental bike tour or joins the 2000+ club on the Appalachian. So really, practicality aside, why do people dream with no regard to practicality? Other than to say, "yeah it was impossible before I did it." Otherwise, you're right - there's no need to go anywhere or to achieve anything. There's nothing financially to be gained on Mars and we're certainly not making it into Earth 2. So why dream bro? Why dream?
                      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                      TelCat> i dont

Comment

GREAT point actually..it depends on a lot of things in our environment. but the number one reason again boils down to the age-old question we've been struggling to answer for a near millenia: Water. U Fkn. Waring. U Dirtee Fkn HOre.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

This game still alive? Cuz I am. Who else didn't die in the past year? Show of hands please
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Fuck off Exalt. Wait Wait I have something for you.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...l=1#post799005
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X