Video: TWLB You2be vs dudgeon :O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: TWLB You2be vs dudgeon :O

1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

lol. your videos are great.
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

i say things completely wrong tho "dungeon" instead of "dudgeon"... I totally suck when it comes to pronouncing names
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        i say things completely wrong tho "dungeon" instead of "dudgeon"... I totally suck when it comes to pronouncing names
        omfg... someone tell me they recently changed their name to "Dudgeon" and that they used to be "Dungeon" after all this time...
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

what's your bullet set?? can hardly see the spider bullets, you should change that
          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
            what's your bullet set?? can hardly see the spider bullets, you should change that
            Its just the default settings heh. I should prob make them bigger

Comment

that zoom-in when timer changes from 0.00 to 0.01 lol

Comment

Mad Jav skills 12:15 - 12:25
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                  that zoom-in when timer changes from 0.00 to 0.01 lol
                  thought I was watching a Martin Scorsese film when that happened -- great directorial decision
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                    thought I was watching a Martin Scorsese film when that happened -- great directorial decision
                    Lol yea this man Fork is a great video director, but his spidering lol
                    I like how their goal was to get one second, and they all celebrate after that.

on our chat we were trying hard to ace em and when they got it people were jokingly saying spec up we lost etc

Comment

Working...
                    X