No announcement yet.

Burn appealing twld week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will forward this appeal to the other TWL operators and we will come up with an answer soon. I personally would have preferred just to get through with regular season, but it looks like we may have to delay the season by one week for some replay games to allow BurN the chance to "win" in the regular season where games do not matter as much. Alas, that aside, this is a legitimate appeal as there were errors and mistakes, along with miscommunication, between the captains, hosts and league operators. Ease should have been allowed to play when Cloth and Lasenza were allowed to play. Now, whether he would have actually played the games or not is another story.

The decision will be made soon. I am contacting Ricko, Wax, and Voth to vote on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
      I will forward this appeal to the other TWL operators and we will come up with an answer soon. I personally would have preferred just to get through with regular season, but it looks like we may have to delay the season by one week for some replay games to allow BurN the chance to "win" in the regular season where games do not matter as much. Alas, that aside, this is a legitimate appeal as there were errors and mistakes, along with miscommunication, between the captains, hosts and league operators. Ease should have been allowed to play when Cloth and Lasenza were allowed to play. Now, whether he would have actually played the games or not is another story.

The decision will be made soon. I am contacting Ricko, Wax, and Voth to vote on this one.

I'm sorry, but i dont think we shud play burn again.
      None of the 3 players shud be allowed to play that round, the games that shud be played again are the ones with lasenza and cloth in.

Comment

The best option is to replay 0 games and just move forward. The one thing I don't agree with is picking and choosing which league to do so in. If every affected LD game is being replayed because of this then the LJ and LB games should be replayed as well since Ease is a 3 leaguer and Cloth did play a LB game as well. Either keep it consistent and apply the appeal to ALL affected games or don't do it at all.

It would be much easier to look at it in another way. Only replay the games where ineligible people (lasenza and cloth) played.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

lasenza joined us and did not play the week he joined for burn.

on the other hand, ease, to my understanding, joined burned BUT played for juans the same week.

these arnt same scenarios and shouldnt be considered equal :/
          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            yeah I remember seeing the godly warbird known as beam in spec when burn faced potenza so I don't understand that "had to add javs" argument. not to mention cape is a formidable warbird. i think pandora had him in their starting lineup in LD finals a few years back. lets face it, not having racka on is what mainly caused issues for you guys.

the only games I see worth re-playing are Fierce vs Burn and Fierce vs Potenza since Lasenza was allowed to play in both. this would also mean that the games cloth was in for vikings would have to be replayed as well.

omg pandora!
            i remembered some squad won something a few years ago and for a while now i coldnt for the life of me remeber what they were called, until now. ty 4 dis
            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
            3:45th President> do it
            kyler> who is 45th President
            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Is this gonna erase my 9-5 power sub from history? : (

Yet that 48-42 crumbling of Paladen vs. Fierce I was in lives on on Youtube in full HD with FieryFire commentary...

THERE IS NO GOD.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

apple peals everywhere
                4:BigKing> xD
                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                  lasenza joined us and did not play the week he joined for burn.

on the other hand, ease, to my understanding, joined burned BUT played for juans the same week.

these arnt same scenarios and shouldnt be considered equal :/
                  As per the old rules none of the players would have been eligible to play this week. However, as our current rules are vague and easy to be misinterpret by the players, hosts and league operators which is why this clusterfuck happened in the first place.

Comment

The clusterfuck happened because the main underlying rule is that "if a player joins another squad during twl, there is a 1 week wait period for said player to play". So its not even a matter of ease not being "allowed" to play. Its a matter of Lasenza and cloth playing when they shouldn't have. This is staff's fault not even the players (like usual). So like I said, either do 0 appeals or just appeal the games those 2 players played.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

you realize that then fierce can appeal a game from last week as well considering one of the players from the team we played was a staffer who also happened to have hosted the game which rules state isnt allowed...hmmm

what i see is lasenza NOT playing for burn in the twl the day he left and joined fierce, and then played twl the following week.

ease on the other hand played for juans, then left and joined burn same day, and normally wasnt allowed to play the following week.

this whole "week wait" rule comes down to a few hours for lasenza, becoming nothing but a sorry excuse for a replay. but i welcome a replay, half our team couldnt even show last sunday, im down for a replay
                      Last edited by royCE; 10-12-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

not to mention the fact that no eyebrows or mentions were raised during the lineup of the game.
                        if they had won, there would be no appeal or peep whatsoever or mention of anything. just shows how sad sad these kids are LOL
                        but then again, zidane best and most of burn are literally online 24/7 and i see how much it means to them this game still crying about a dying game, you didnt see fierce try to appeal any of their losses did ya?

nice thing to do is give these nerds a replay, it would mean so much to them

Comment

Originally posted by royCE View Post
                          you realize that then fierce can appeal a game from last week as well considering one of the players from the team we played was a staffer who also happened to have hosted the game which rules state isnt allowed...hmmm

what i see is lasenza NOT playing for burn in the twl the day he left and joined fierce, and then played twl the following week.

ease on the other hand played for juans, then left and joined burn same day, and normally wasnt allowed to play the following week.

this whole "week wait" rule comes down to a few hours for lasenza, becoming nothing but a sorry excuse for a replay. but i welcome a replay, half our team couldnt even show last sunday, im down for a replay
                          There is no such rule, although it is true that there is a 'conflict of interest' in case of a cheater call were to be made. In that case, we have instructed hosts to find another moderator to make a judgement call. Also, there is a 24-hour appeal period which means you can not appeal games from last week.

We hope to not have hosts from the same squad for the playoffs, but right know we work with what we have got.

Comment

This is a new low from Ease.....from the Pandora/thunder chats he was under the alias "zidare" crying about not being allowed to play, this appeal was planned on early Sunday.

Don't give zidane a tough time about it, Ease is forcing him to write this appeal lol....anyway burn lost to every top contender this weekend -- LD vs Fierce/Potenza, LJ - Dudgeon, and LB - Dudgeon. Of course they will write an appeal after getting demolished this weekend.
                            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                            1:Zidane> congrats man
                            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Should either be a forfeit for playing illegal players, or a replay for staff telling players they could or could not play incorrectly, or a "fuck it" we make our own rules up as we go and the game stands. This of course would be coming from a "biased" stand point, but as I don't give 2 flying fucks about twld, I feel its just about reading the situation. Buuuuuuuut, If I recall correctly, Sweet had a replay one year as I told riverside he could not play because he missed the deadline, but apparently had some "special permission" to play with his circumstances, resulting in a replay.

Sidenote: disregard if ease was ineligible in twlj/twlb

However, this opens the door to a tooooon of issues as Ease, being most decorated jav playing atm, could have surely changed the tides in the dudgeon game. hmmmm

What really is going to be interesting in this turn of events, are the TWL ops going to ban zidane for a legitimate appeal that should be granted, or say, yea we fucked up but are not changing the outcome of the games, thus going back on one rule, while ignoring the fuck up on timing/communication/roster issues. Appeal denied...we messed up and youre banned for 1 week. LOL
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Rule states a player must wait one week.

If anything replay the games cloth and lasenza played in. IF the rule is a player must wait one week. On that note potenza would like to appeal our Ld game vs fierce, as Lasenza played in it. Thx -olde

Comment

Working...
                                X