【 TWLD 】 playoff schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 【 TWLD 】 playoff schedule

This is the schedule for TWLD Playoffs starting on November 1st. The brackets will be updated once the Replay Week has concluded as the standings may still change drastically.

Try to reserve at least one hour to complete your matches in TWLJ, TWLD, and TWLB. We will heavily monitor the schedule to make sure that it makes sense, thus do not be upset if we do not accept your proposed time.

November 1st
    November 8th
    A Potenza vs Cobra E Potenza vs Fierce
    B Burn vs Fierce F Dudgeon vs BurN
    C Vikings vs Dudgeon G LEGO vs Cobra
    D LEGO vs Paladen
    Winner's Bracket, Double Elimination Best of Three
    Free to Schedule (1 PM - 6 PM)
    Loser's Bracket, Single Elimination
    Free to Schedule (1 PM - 6 PM)

Please be aware that the daylight time change in the US will happen on November 1st. All games are scheduled based on the time zone used in New York. If you want to know the current time in that state, make sure to visit http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/edt for all the information.

After the first two rounds have been completed, we will have two back to back games for TWLJ Playoffs featuring the Loser's Bracket Semi-Final and Final. We encourage teams to be there on time, but also be prepared for the chance that the games may last over the allotted time slot thus meaning a slight delay in the schedule.

November 15th
    H Winner of F vs
    Winner of G
    5:00 PM EST
    I Winner of H vs Loser of E
    6:00 PM EST
    Loser's Bracket, Single Elimination
    Pre-Scheduled Matches
    Best of Three

The team that is victorious in the tournament match [ I ] will advance to the finals. Simple enough.

November 22nd
    J Winner of E vs Winner of I
    5:00 PM EST
    Grand Finals
    Pre-Scheduled Matches
    Best of Three

That should be clear enough. If you have any questions about the schedule, or if something was left unclear, let one of the TWL operators know and we will gladly assist you.
    Last edited by Turban; 11-01-2015, 06:31 PM.

Here is a picture of what the brackets would look like, simplified, using my mediocre spreadsheet skills. If the image is too small to make sense, please drag the image to your browsers URL bar, or start using a fluid forum theme which can be selected at the bottom-left corner of the forums.

Comment

Updated brackets.

Dudgeon got 8th seed as they lost to both LEGO and Paladen in the regular season, and Paladen got 6th seed for beating both LEGO and Dudgeon in the regular season. LEGO defeated Dudgeon in the regular season, so 7th seed goes to them.

Comment

Working...
      X