X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB playoffs predictions

Burn vs Fierce
    20:00-13:40
    Most likely the closest game of this bunch, where Fierce has a chance to pull an upset if they get a showup.
    Key players, Burn: Mattey, Zidane, Cape.
    Top sharks and terrier. This is not to say that Burn's spiders are bad, they just don't have as much impact on the game as these 3 bozos do.
    Key players, Fierce: Cripple, DOWNFALL, sphinx.
    Cripple is one of the best spiders left in the game, but he is inactive. DOWNFALL, the Brainwave superstar shark who could be instrumental in either side's victory. And sphinx, Cripple's little sidekick.

LEGO vs Paladen
    20:00-3:20.
    Not much to say about this one, Paladen simply doesn't have a chance. I wish them luck however.
    Key players, LEGO: NL>Trigger, Turban, Henry Salami
    Trigger is a great player in all ships, Turban is a good spider with his laggy pushing and Henry is pretty good at shooting stuff.
    Key players, Paladen: AFRI, Dour, Jessup
    AFRI and Dour are decent basers and Jessup has played Subspace long enough to sort of know what he's doing.

Vikings vs You2be
    20:00-6:30.
    Almost the same case as with LEGO vs Paladen. Hopefully it will be an interesting game instead of a roflstomp.
    Key players, Vikings: warportal, major crisis, TheWadoRooster
    Warportal is one of the great hasbeens in ship 5, and can occasionally still play well. Major crisis and Wado are both good spiders. Well, better than You2be's spiders at least.
    Key players, You2be: euforia, DeadSorcerer, Eren

Euforia is a decent terrier, maybe a match for Warportal, but sadly he doesn't have the support that Warportal does. Deadsorcerer and Eren are maybe You2be's best spiders (I don't know, I'm assuming).

Dudgeon vs Cobra
    20:00-10:20.
    Dudgeon goes into this match the clear favorite, as everyone knows. The minutes I gave Cobra are due to either Mikkiz lagging out or fooling around and dying carelessly. If Cobra's terrier Pressure has no lag issues this has the potential to be a closer game than that. There really isn't a weak spot in Dudgeon's basing armor, unless they decide to put nokkonen in for some reason.
    Key players, Stackeon: Mikkiz, Stayon, porkjet.
    Dikkiz aka Laggiz, one of the few good terriers around when he's not lagging out. Stayon the puta, one of the best spiders around. And poopjet with his charming 2.7 rpd and deadly aimed shrapnel.
    Key players, Cobra: Pressure, cranium, Squallff8.
    Pressure hasn't managed to play almost at all this season due to lag, we'll see if he can stay in the game this time. Cranium is an inactive console peasant but sadly Cobra's leadership will likely feel the need to put him in for some obscure reason. SquidFF8 is a seasoned spider veteran and can match up with most of Dungeon's spiders.
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

LOL I like your sig
    mine was similar when I was new to TW xD
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Good writeup, thanks for this Trasher.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Should spend less time writing predictions and more time on improving your internet. Fking laggot noobi
        1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
        1:pascone> folder is empty :/
        1:Tiny> LOL
        1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Working...
        X