Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Season 20 Playoff Predictions

Vikings vs Dudgeon

Vikings have been a strong mid-tier squad this season with the potential to upset due to the likes of Jones and Unabled. They lost a key player in Riverside early on but have managed to secure the 5th spot in the league. Players such as Enf, Steep, and Ravos have stepped up to the plate when required.
    Strengths: Veteran experience of Jones, Unabled, and Cloth
    Weaknesses: Depth, inexperience, team chemistry

Dudgeon has been wreaking havoc on the lesser squads as expected. They have the capability to upset many teams due to their experience and star power with people like Jamal and Stayon. But a lack of interest hasn't taken them far.
    Strengths: Experience and team chemistry
    Weaknesses: Depth, activity, care level

Projection:
    Vikings should take control of this series early on and go on to win the 2nd round as well. Look for Jones and Unabled to set the pace with Enf and Steep playing great supporting roles. On the Dudgeon side, Jamal should do fairly well.
    Vikings Starters: Jones, Unabled, Cloth, Enf, Steep
    Dudgeon Starters: Jamal, Stayon, Zizzo, Elven, plob#f

Vikings Interview:
    Madara Uch> so how do u feel ur season has gone so far
    Jones> good. beat ppl i thought we would beat lost vs top 4
    Jones> with dudgeon as exception
    Madara Uch> any thoughts on ur 1st playoff game of the season vs dudgeon
    Jones> im confident we can win with people like unabled cloth myself ison and steep who has really stepped up this season
    Madara Uch> u guys do seem to lack depth and ur activity is based around euro times...this has prob been a frustrating season for u
    Jones> it has been tedious at times but overall im happy about the season. people on vikings are chill people
    Madara Uch> any predictions for ur own game and everyone elses?
    Jones> i think omega red is pretty good at warbirds on dudgeon so i'm gonna look out for him. if our starters show i think we can do it as a teameffort instead of someone having to 'hero' it
    Madara Uch> ?? u ned watch out 4 jamal and stayon if they play
    Jones> they only beam level
    Jones> im higher
    Jones> now
    Madara Uch> ye they dun know bout dat #SweetNation

Dudgeon Interview:
    Madara Uch> so wat r ur thoughts on dudgeon in ld
    Rough> we will get past the 1st and 2nd round then ddos the top teams to win
    Madara Uch> lool alright lets just talk bout lj and lb instead since we both know dudgeon isnt going anywhere in LD
    Rough> ?? LOL
    Madara Uch> how is ur season going so far in lj and lb
    Madara Uch> and how do u think ur playoff run is gonna go
    Rough> It's been a great season so far, it will get competitive in the playoffs and we will see how we match up vs top teams
    Rough> And we will most likely win both leagues honestly, small roster but good talent
    Madara Uch> i dont see any other outcome but burn vs u guys in both lj and lb finals
    Madara Uch> how do u see that ending
    (Rule)> javduel
    Rough> I see us winning but the after effect might leave ease in suicide mode...there is two things in his life that he hates: 1)losing 2) lasenza (idk why he has a obsession over him)
    Madara Uch> it seems like there is real beef vs dudgeon and burn
    Rough> We don't like each other, simple as that...their egos get stroked by ogron aka mr. camphouse 24/7
    Rough> its good potenza escaped 1st rd..let burn/fierce knock each other out first LOL

Lego vs Paladen

Lego has not performed as well as they should have looking at their roster but nevertheless they have been entertaining to watch. With Delectable making an early exit, Flew and Turban have lead Lego this far and will be heavily relied on in the playoffs as well.
    Strengths: Activity
    Weaknesses: Depth, inexperience, and team chemistry

Paladen has stayed resilient throughout the years due to their usual core of players which include the likes of Jessup and Jebass. They have brought in new players such as Plead, Afri, Racketeer (mystery guy), and Little Budd. Paladen looked very solid early on in the season due to Axwell, but soon after drama caused by Plead made Axwell leave the squad leaving them vulnerable.
    Strengths: Activity and depth
    Weaknesses: Inexperience and team chemistry

Projection:
    This should be a very evenly matched series that could go either way. Paladen practices hard and with the right lineup in they could end up winning this 2-1.
    Paladen Starters: Jessup, Racketeer, Plead, Afri, Dour/Alextron/Little Budd
    Lego Starters: Flew, Turban, Rows, Henry Saari, Tj Hazuki/Paky Dude/Joemama

Paladen Interview:
    Jessup> hello madara
    Madara Uch> so how do u feel about ur season so far
    Jessup> Well honestly, it started out very positive but has become one of frustration due to our final week performances
    Madara Uch> it seems u guys have new players in rackateer, afri, and plead
    Madara Uch> u guys seem to have a few new guys every season
    Jessup> yes afri and plead and rackateer have been a nice strength for us this year
    Madara Uch> any1 even know who rackateer is
    Madara Uch> lol
    Madara Uch> what happ to sawyer and fatrolls...was looking forward 2 their rebound
    Jessup> ya, we do, it is funny how it happens for us but we always are on the lookout for help as so many old vets seem to stick with their old squads/friends
    Madara Uch> ya hopefully u guys establish that core and come back with it next year
    Madara Uch> afri is a great prospect...rookie of the year worthy
    Jessup> I was really hoping both of them would be here .. ya.. it has been a serious blow to us honestly.. I guess they are dealing with real life stuff which I understand.. but it is sad cause we miss them and could use them
    Madara Uch> so how do u see ur first playoff game vs lego going
    Jessup> well ya afri isn't quite a rookie lol but he has not been involved in TWL much I believe.. He was always a great elimer and Paladen is happy to have him here this season.. no doubt
    Jessup> Well we are coming into this game fairly pissed off honestly.. we lost some games we shouldn't have and have been pulling terrible numbers.. so I'd expect an aggressive showing from us this time around.
    We really have nothing to lose
    Jessup> being the playoffs , I expect an all or nothing approach from us
    Madara Uch> ya thats the best thing about being an underdog
    Madara Uch> any last words
    Jessup> Well last words is.. Is this the last TWL?? people say so.. I think we will have yet another season next year and lets hope so! Also I curse you TWL gods for another bad season in my personal stats lol

Lego Interview:
    Madara Uch> alright lego
    tj hazuki> i see what u did there
    Madara Uch> ?
    tj hazuki> :P
    Madara Uch> so water u waring
    Madara Uch> forreal tho get flew on?
    tj hazuki> LOL dun have his number
    Madara Uch> so any thoughts on ur season so far
    tj hazuki> Overall I am pretty satisified with LEGO's performance overall.
    Madara Uch> y u say overall twice
    tj hazuki> LOL edit that
    tj hazuki> kthx
    Madara Uch> n
    tj hazuki> lOL
    Madara Uch> so u face paladen first round of playoffs any thoughts on that
    Madara Uch> seems evenly matched
    Madara Uch> how far do u see lego going into the playoffs lol
    tj hazuki> I think it could be a good game given on who our lineup will be. We were missing a few people in the regular season game which lead us to lose that one but I think we can pull out this win
    Madara Uch> o didnt know u guys lost to them in the season
    tj hazuki> Paladen has depth in WB which has me worried if our line doesnt show but if it does It might spell trouble for them.
    Madara Uch> but ya that seems to be the theme this year...u go as far as ur active players take u
    tj hazuki> yeah, luckily for potenza u guys have a good core that shows up
    Madara Uch> so i know we (potenza) face u guys in LJ this week lol...any thoughts on that
    tj hazuki> You would have to speak with Turban on that, I'm really no jav expert,BUT I believe it is yet another evenly match up? We lost to you guys in a close match up in the regular season too
    Madara Uch> dunno who that is, any thoughts on LB since that seems to be your department
    tj hazuki> One sec gathering my thoughts on this question LOL
    Madara Uch> ?
    Madara Uch> ?find tj hazuki
    Not online, last seen 0 hours ago

Cobra vs Potenza

Cobra has managed to stay within the top 4 and continue their dominance from last year with the same core of Ricko, Kentaro, Rasaq, and Casket. Kentaro and Ricko have been dominating this league since last year which is the main reason behind Cobra's strong LD runs. They lost Raazi and Best but made up for it with Riverside and Creature. Although activity have plagued them, they still remain a top contender in the league and will do damage in the playoffs.
    Strengths: Experience and Depth
    Weaknesses: Activity

Potenza have now joined the prestigious undefeated season club and it has come as a surprise to everyone. The additions of da gr8 1 and Tanzu have helped the strong Potenza core of Iron Survivor, Tarnish, and Okyo go to the next level. Potenza lacks alpha warbirds but makes up for it in strong team play. Look for them to pull a few upsets if the usual line shows.
    Strengths: Activity and team chemistry
    Weaknesses: Depth and inexperience

Projection:
    This should be a very close game that could swing any way at any given time. Cobra definitely has the experience advantage and if their top line shows it could spell trouble for Potenza. Potenza relies on their 4 main starters every week and they will go as far as their team chemistry takes them. Being bias, I give Potenza the 2-1 win over Cobra.
    Potenza Starters: Madara Uchiha, Iron Survivor, Served, Okyo, Tanzu/Mr. Tinkles/Mark Stone
    Cobra Starters: Ricko, Clark Kentaro, Rasaq, Casket,
    Riverside/Creature/Vys

Cobra Interview:
    :#cobra:allow interview sum1
    (Rasaq)>here lets go
    :rasaq:wat
    (Rasaq)>interview
    :rasaq:ya hold on doing cobras right now
    (Rasaq)>...
    :rasaq:will do legos next n i ask u
    (Rasaq)>wow? let me fucking do it i never get to
    (Rasaq)>
    (Rasaq)>
    (Rasaq)>
    Madara Uch> ?ignore rasaq
    Ignoring: rasaq
    Clark Kent> o/
    Madara Uch> in class right now LOL
    Madara Uch> alright lets do this
    Clark Kent> LOLS
    Madara Uch> so how do u feel ur season has gone so far
    Madara Uch> ?????? dis guy done being afk
    (Trasher)> hey btw i did your "water u waring" joke irl and people liked it lol so good
    Clark Kent> i think we are underperforming
    Clark Kent> we have the pieces but not the commitment
    Madara Uch> seems like losing best and raazi was a big blow since u guys had a good chemistry established from last year
    Clark Kent> best was not really that active for us till the end of last season
    Clark Kent> raazi was definitely a huge blow, the guy was part of our core for the past couple seasons
    Madara Uch> u have a few new guys like riverside but the activity and commitment like u mentioned isnt there
    Madara Uch> how do u feel ur playoff outlook is
    Madara Uch> u face potenza first
    Clark Kent> riverside says he has a new kb and it isnt very playable but he says hes going to get it fixed
    Madara Uch> ?find trasher
    Trasher - (Private arena)
    Clark Kent> with potenza i think they're a bit opposite of us
    Clark Kent> they dont have alot of huge names but a solid core thats played together and stuck it out
    Clark Kent> and they're active and committed
    Madara Uch> so how do u think u matchup with them
    Clark Kent> its going to be a close game
    Madara Uch> most would say not having to face fierce/burn round 1 is a blessing
    Madara Uch> not to mention u and ricko have been killing the twld stats this year...i believe you both are in top 10 in kills
    Clark Kent> for us i do think the team to beat is those 2 they are the clear favourites, with out inactivity etc facing potenza which on paper is a better matchup would help us improve for them
    Clark Kent> though i dont know at this point if i can confidently say potenza is clearly worse than either burn/fierce as they are doing quite well
    Clark Kent> they have exceeded most peoples predictions at the start of the season i would say
    Madara Uch> i think on paper potenza is #4 out of the top 4 even if they are 8-0
    Clark Kent> me and ricko were right up there last year too, i guess its also cause we are the most committed 2 out of the group
    Clark Kent> yes, on paper that is true
    Madara Uch> what role do u feel creature will play in the playoffs
    Madara Uch> think ppl forgot the "no creature no victory" phrase
    Clark Kent> creature will show an odd sunday or two... he isnt exactly someone we rely to start or play but given our circumstances with people leaving he may very well play a key part
    Clark Kent> given his inactivity he is still able to do well at times
    Madara Uch> ok on another note, how do u take to criticism from old veterans like jones who choose to ignore the new successful players
    Clark Kent> he has his own opinion
    Clark Kent> i dont think hes as good as he thinks he is
    Clark Kent> he really let that season that river/engi carry him to a title get to his head
    Madara Uch> ok any last words
    Clark Kent> hes been a 1:1 player his whole life
    Clark Kent> cresaq 2016
    Clark Kent> cres4twpres

Potenza Interview:
    Madara Uch> alright so how do u feel our season has gone so far
    okyo> me like cock
    Madara Uch> ???? srsly u done
    Madara Uch> any thoughts on our first game vs Cobra
    okyo> me will fuk ricko and riverside they very easy to me
    okyo> it mainly cuz of me superior training by myollnir heh
    Madara Uch> ? u need learn humility
    okyo> na me best wb in this game right now
    okyo> also me love cock very much
    Madara Uch> anyways i think its interesting to note that me, iron, served, and u have been in all 8 matches so far and our 5th player has been different in EVERY match
    Madara Uch> and besides tanzu and mark stone, the 6 guys have averaged 5-10 at that spot
    okyo> wow it gud point me want u personality
    okyo> how i get it
    Madara Uch> suk
    Madara Uch> shud haf waited for iron u useless
    okyo> ow
    okyo> cock

Fierce vs Burn

Fierce started out pretty mediocre this season. They found it difficult to dominate twd like they usually do and the main reason for that was the loss of LaSenza and activity. Even in LD they could not display their usual dominance and yet they almost finished undefeated (replay week'd). Fierce is still the team to beat and the heavy favorites.
    Strengths: Experience, team chemistry, depth, activity, and ventrillo
    Weaknesses: None

Burn enters TWLD with a familiar Thunder core from last year of Ease, RaCka, and Mythril with the additions of Best and Raazi making them a very strong contender on paper. Their activity has gone stagnant over the last few weeks due to RaCka's absence, but their depth makes up for it. They haven't truly dominated any game so far but will be hard to beat in playoffs.
    Strengths: Experience, depth, raw talent, and activity
    Weaknesses: Team chemistry

Projection:
    Fierce should take control of this series early on and take it with a 2-0. Burn's aggressive style becomes Fierce's strength, allowing them to target out high death players and set the pace. The inactivity of Mythril and the absence of RaCka will also work in Fierce's favor.
    Fierce Starters: Apok, Deez Nuts, LaSenza, Skepsis, Welt/Vash/Last Standing
    Burn Starters: Ease, Best, Raazi, Mythril, RaCka/Weak/Weaver

Burn Interview:
    saggiN> got owned in cs:go so logged on here ey
    saggiN> guy knows he MINIMUM top 50 player here
    saggiN> around top 500,000 in cs:go tho
    Paradise> LOOOOL leave me alone man
    Ease> what is twld
    saggiN> alright so TONS of controversy has been surrounding u after tht move from juans to burn...any thoughts on that before we get into the TWLD stuff
    Ease> i feel bad about it, but it was too hard to give up on all 3 leagues
    saggiN> there is strong speculation that u joined burn b/c lasenza left...as in u waited for that moment to happen
    Ease> i was going to stay in juans since i have limited time this year, but lasenza leaving pushed me over the edge
    Ease> if he hadn't left i wouldn't have joined burn
    Ease> no interest in winning with people like that
    saggiN> has him joining fierce motivated u in warbird
    Ease> nah
    Ease> he's their 5th best wb in the line
    saggiN> ur 1st playoff game is vs fierce...how do u feel about this matchup
    Ease> i just want my revenge on welt, tired of losing 40-40 rounds because of voice coordination
    Ease> pretty good, deez will be the key as always
    saggiN> do u feel burn is ready to contend with them? u guys seem to lack chemistry and racka is on vacation apparently
    Ease> well, if mythril ever comes back to tw and stops letting his girlfriend play we have a decent shot
    Ease> it just takes a bit of effort as most of us would rather listen to music than listen to someone scream like a little girl and smash holes in his wall saggiN> loool, ya guy has not looked like himself in months
    saggiN> you guys seem to have enough depth to make up for it
    Ease> raazi has been reliable, haven't really played with him much before
    saggiN> ye he will serve burn good, hes a part of the legendary DX
    Ease> and when weaver shows he always does well
    saggiN> speaking about legends...will beam get added
    Ease> not until he buys me the next assassin's creed game
    saggiN> loool u dis gud, any final thoughts on burns race 2 da title
    Ease> i would like to take a minute to permanently shut up this stupid little fuck that goes by the name rough
    saggiN> loooooooooool beeeeeeeeeeeeef
    saggiN> allow
    Ease> two seasons ago, i didn't let him into thunder because i was sick of him bragging all the time and wanted to beat him
    Ease> he took it personally, and follows me around trying to talk shit to me constantly
    saggiN> feel free 2 talk about LJ vs dudgeon since that finals is inevitable
    Ease> there was a period of half a year or so where i didn't respond once to him and he sent about 500 lines to me
    Ease> i would just like to tell him to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a little baby all the time
    Ease> no one cares more about this game than him, as will likely be shown by him responding to this within an hour of reading it in forums
    Ease> more than him
    saggiN> l0l
    saggiN> any parting words in regards 2 LD or LJ
    Ease> lj will be an easy win, assuming zid can get past roiwerk
    saggiN> and ld?
    Ease> ld barely a real league anymore, just radar strays for 30 minutes
    Ease> but i'm eager to land more r4s than the other team
    saggiN> ye r4 da future
    Ease> looking forward to basing the most to be honest
    Ease> after last season's loss by a couple of seconds, need revenge

Fierce Interview:
    Madara Uch> so how do u look back at ur season so far
    Madara Uch> this wasnt the dominating fierce we usually see
    DEEZ NUTS> just doin my part for the team. ya we've been busy and
    havent been too active.
    DEEZ NUTS> i had no internet connection during replay week so that was messed up couldve been better games since then
    (Rule)> go javduel
    Madara Uch> do u see any real competition in the playoffs?
    DEEZ NUTS> ya top 4 teams are pretty good. should be a good playoffs
    Madara Uch> it seems like getting lasenza back was a big boost for u guys, saw fierce struggling in twd for the first time ever without him
    DEEZ NUTS> ya and apok still inactive he is a big key hopefully he can get somewhat active soon
    Madara Uch> so u face burn round 1 of playoffs...what are ur thoughts on them
    DEEZ NUTS> ya lasenza helps us out alot always tries his hardest
    DEEZ NUTS> should be a good game if lasenza and apok shows we will have the old core hopefully
    Madara Uch> u seem to have no beefs in this game lol...is there a reason for that
    Madara Uch> too polite for these interviews LOL
    DEEZ NUTS> i just play the game no need for beef just let my action do that talking lol
    DEEZ NUTS> the*
    Madara Uch> huuuuge lol, ok any last words
    DEEZ NUTS> good luck to everyone in LD and i hope its competitive like last season

Top 10 Warbirds of TWLD Season 20:
    1. Iron Survivor 89-59
    2. Madara Uchiha 88-59
    3. Clark Kentaro 87-65
    4. Served 81-55
    5. Okyo 80-65
    6. Best 79-56
    7. Ricko 77-32
    8. Vash 74-46
    9. Raazi 70-34
    10. Jones 70-49

p.s. water u all fkin waring

Ore wa, Uchiha Madara
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 10-31-2015, 05:08 PM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

but not a moment before Steam launch
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Cres a gud guy

Comment

he bak evry1

cres bak

da man
        da myth
        da legend

he bak
        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

allow patience every1. it take gr8 time 2 vs interviews.

da gr8 1 has returned
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

omg he's back i luv his HoNs
            (he's not dead right?!)

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
              coming soon
              YES CRIS IS BACK!!! YEAAAAHHHH!!! YEEEEAHHHHH!!! DUN TALK TO SHIT WONT B NO SHIITTTTT!! YEEEAAHHHH!!!

Comment

literally hitting F5 every 30 seconds waiting for post
                8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

yes finally hes black
                  1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
                  1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
                  1:Sir Spider> at least on me
                  1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

back
                    1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
                    1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
                    1:Sir Spider> at least on me
                    1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

why is daresound acting like gripe?
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                        coming soon
                        This better live up to the hype.
                        JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                        JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                        mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                        mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

I only do interviews via phone, please call 416-IAM-STEAM

Comment

u ever post the damn predictions

Comment

Wow this is unbelievable! I made a vow to leave this game forever unless Cres resumed doing the TWLD predictions. I never thought this day would come.. I'M BACK!! THANK YOU CRES!!!
                              SSCU Trench Wars Regular Player with several TWD and Golf4 titles.

Ryan> i watched midget blow job for days once

Comment

Working...
                              X