Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twld stats ever gonna get updated 2 include the replay week

staff done failing as usual
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

?
      Cres> In the name of the Gods of the Seven Kingdom, I, Cres, first of his name, King of Hentai, will not vs staff ever again, for they are right and I am wrong.
      :Cres: dude Gripe's a fgt
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

fixed this, it was a site issue. it wasn't displaying statistics from games that were in the replay week due to some fucking bug, thus i had to move the games back to week 4 for them to show.

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
          ?
          Cres> In the name of the Gods of the Seven Kingdom, I, Cres, first of his name, King of Hentai, will not vs staff ever again, for they are right and I am wrong.
          :Cres: dude Gripe's a fgt
          XCUSE ME?
          SSCU Trench Wars Regular Player with several TWD and Golf4 titles.

Ryan> i watched midget blow job for days once

Comment

Im the only one to do 18kills in a LD this season and have played 100% of the games. Also got 17 vs laggots like TNT and g2 with warpath in LD years ago. Been on many top squads. Still not being considered a starter? Cant see why im always forgotten
            Last edited by Ison; 11-01-2015, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ison View Post
              Im the only one to do 18kills in a LD this season and have played 100% of the games. Also got 17 vs laggots like TNT and g2 with warpath in LD years ago. Been on many top squads. Still not being considered a starter? Cant see why im always forgotten
              You may have had 18 kills but you were still a negative player overall, i did not witness your 17 years ago (predictions are based on now now the past). being said, I do think you should be a starter for your squad and if you see iron survivors post you are indeed. I would not take anything offensively... beyond jones and unabled you guys have alot of wbs in the 3,4,5 spots that are similar in talent and can start depending on who is hot.
              1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
              1:pascone> folder is empty :/
              1:Tiny> LOL
              1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

lol sry. i dont know about u always being forgotten, but i did forget u this time unintentionally. you should have been mentioned as a starter. going under the radar is a good thing though .
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

This is an Alex Dang guarantee. We will win today and destroy Paladen. Am gunna be last one in and run out clock for a 43-42 win.

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post
                    This is an Alex Dang guarantee. We will win today and destroy Paladen. Am gunna be last one in and run out clock for a 43-42 win.
                    u dis gud

im 2/4

Comment

One reason could be because I haven't played in TWLD in years or a TWDD in over a year and I just knocked you out of the playoffs because I happened to be home this Sunday.
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                      1:waven> is if im going to prison
                      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

efry1 sleepin on dudgeon

gud 4 them 2 be victirs here
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                          One reason could be because I haven't played in TWLD in years or a TWDD in over a year and I just knocked you out of the playoffs because I happened to be home this Sunday.
                          actually, dis true.
                          Wish you were not home yesterday.
                          Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                          waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                          Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                          waxer> LOl,no
                          waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                            It was nice playing against you. though you are indeed rusty. =)

gg dudgeon. good luck next week.

this is to cres: I admit I am an old relic.
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

would like to make a special request to the twl mods. lets make this twl season more fun. let every squad add 1 player from existing squads or from free agency. allow jones to join potenza.

Comment

Working...
                              X