X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?

x
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

break da walls doooooooown
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

ty every1 i do dis 4 u
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

ty every1 i do dis 4 u
          I DID IT FOR THE ROCK
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

LOLLLL

ogron should include interviews in HoNs

Comment

The biggest question is... when are we finally going to launch steam?
              1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

why is gripe acting like daresound?
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Dumbest predictions I have ever seen. I doubt you even thought of any of this either. Whoever your ghostwriter is doesn't know anything about this game and made you look like a fool. Your interviews are made up and 95% of the people who left a comment are your friends who came on just to comment and not to actually read this nonsense. GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                    it up every1 it up
                    furthermore. how dare you interview TJ and not Flew? I thought Cres was a gud guy. Cres a bid guy.

P.S. I don't care about water u waring.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                      Dumbest predictions I have ever seen. I doubt you even thought of any of this either. Whoever your ghostwriter is doesn't know anything about this game and made you look like a fool. Your interviews are made up and 95% of the people who left a comment are your friends who came on just to comment and not to actually read this nonsense. GTFO.
                      Also remember that Cres guy lied to us and went to India. We thot she died and we sent cobras and roti to his house to pay tribute. Cres a bid guy.

Comment

Iron Predictions:
                        Match 1
                        Potenza - Madara, iron, okyo, served , tanzu/mark stone/spezza
                        Cobra - Ricko, Kentaro, Casket , Riverside, Creature (?)

Match of the week, both teams are strong , with good wbs and can rush/snipe very well. This cud go either way but i hope and i think potenza has this.
                        Pot 50-46 Cob MVP - Okyo
                        Pot 42-50 Cob MVP - Ricko
                        Pot 50-43 Cob MVP - Served

Match 2
                        Burn - Ease,Best,Mythril,Raazi,Weak
                        Fierce - Apok, Lasenza, Deez, skepsis , Vash/last stading/geio/welt (srs guys, u cud be starting and helping other squads)

The 2 powerhouse squads face each other in first round of playoffs thanks to potenza going 8-0 reg season.
                        i think fierce has this one they got strong team, experience and balanced style. They clearly the favourite again for LD.
                        Other hand we got burn wich i really hope to win.. Raazi been playing very good lately,Ease always a good wb, best is very unpredictable guy can go 17-5 or 4-10 out in 5 minutes, the problem about burn is their chemistry togheter and they missing racka.. i Dont know they just dont work well togheter, if they put it in past they can be champs.
                        Fierce 50-44 Burn MVP Skepsis
                        Fierce 50-40 Burn MVP Ease

Match 3
                        Paladen - Jebass,Jessup, afri, racketeer,plead
                        Lego - turban,flew,pure luck,rows , dsb/joemoma

Well, on paper lego is clearly better.. But paladen is practicing and improving, so this match is open.
                        I really hope to see paladen playing more agressive this LD, if they take control of game early they cud def win.
                        Lego is more like a mid range squad , they are good but lack more teaming. I really hope to see flew playing with his teamates and not trying to stay alive and be the last guy in with 3 deaths while all his team is out.
                        THis is tough to say but i think lego has this.
                        Lego 50-45 Paladen MVP Pure luck
                        Lego 46-50 Paladen MVP Afri
                        Lego 50-42 Paladen MVP Turban

Match 4
                        Vikings - Jones, Steep, Cloth , Enf , Ison . I Just did .?find unabled and it very sad
                        Dudgeon - Commodo, Stayon, Jamal, Omega red, Elven/megaman/plob

Vikings going to win, they have wb's, Jones and steep gonna do the work, enf and ison are good backups too.. they clearly a better team.
                        Dudgeon dont wb, they lack experience/skill in this league.. IF this was lj i wud say they champs. i Also dont think jamal that good, guy is just same level as any other comon wb.
                        Vikings 50-39 Dudgeon MVP Jones
                        Vikings 50-43 Dudgeon MVP Steep

Comment

Madara Uch> how do u see that ending
                          (Rule)> javduel
                          Rough> I see us winning but the after effect might leave ease in suicide mode...there is two things in his life that he hates: 1)losing 2) lasenza (idk why he has a obsession over him)
                          LOL I loved this part !
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Good Read! Seems like pretty good predictions too. Ty for this very in depth analysis cres. My prediction.. going out on a limb, even though okyo and iron make me mad.. Potenza will eat their way to victory for medal dis year.

GL Sunday everyone~~
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post
                              Also remember that Cres guy lied to us and went to India. We thot she died and we sent cobras and roti to his house to pay tribute. Cres a bid guy.
                              This happened.
                              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                              3:45th President> do it
                              kyler> who is 45th President
                              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by PapaRaazi View Post
                                I was told to come here and talk shit so here it goes

Theres only 3 ppl i respect on fierce (ldwise)

I'm not the type to name names but vash and welt are worse than trash. If you enter their screen expect them to immediately shift away out of sight and out of radar. Then expect very slow but accurate lobs to come back at you. This is the same style of play you'd tell your non wbs to use just so they can stay alive. The thing that annoys me most is these guys act like they are good when they literally play the same way as a clueless jav filling in for a wb in an important match.

I hope replay week was a wakeup call that you should join a squad your own level, because your an embarrassment to the league.
                                ???

beeeeeeeeef
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X