Hot or Not -- Playoffs Round 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
    fantastic write ups once again, TWL and TWDT wouldn't be the same without them. Nice work bud
    i agree

Thanks for the HoN!
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

You forgot to mention my 4 TeKs
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

tj is POOP....so is You2be though.

Thank you for the write ups! I enjoyed them

Comment

thanks, appreciated as always.

on a lighter note, at least I will have more time to host and watch games now that LEGO is out in one of the leagues.

it was a shame that two of our most important players couldn't show to the series, even though I ultimately blame myself for underperforming in the series. it wasn't the greatest feeling in the world when you have the teams playoff hopes on your shoulders, all while being distracted by other events happening during our match with games being rescheduled, finding game IDs to hosts and responding to their numerous questions, and several other forms of minor distractions that kept coming towards me like an unstoppable avalanche. all that slowly overwhelmed me leading to a lapse of concentration.

now, to give credit where it is due, Potenza played really well as a team and deserved to advance. they were the better team on that day, no doubt.

Comment

Good writeups

The league needs more people like turban, euforia, and Jones to step up to play on teams that wouldn't otherwise be competitive.

I hope they continue to do this, and that others follow their example, as much as it must suck to get knocked out so early. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Wax View Post
              tj is POOP....so is You2be though.

Thank you for the write ups! I enjoyed them
              You2be was happy to compete, as it was most of our first TWL competitions. We were happy to get at least 1 win in all 3 leagues.

thanks for the write ups Claus, as someone who was on both ends of the HoN, it was enjoyable to read.
              8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

i like the honouring the fallen sections, thanks
                Gun remembers.

Comment

ogron talking shit when he didnt even watch the game. we were practically spawning them half the game. i couldve afked in fr and got 0 deaths easily

but nice effort. stay mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                    NOT: menelvagor, with a dookie 2.5 RPD. Since you're still playing this game at age 57, you clearly have no problem repelling women -- use that as inspiration going forward!
                    dead.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Ahh man shame I was working last sunday (wouldn't let me propose an early time- could only leave it to chance but didn't get lucky). Either way would have lost anyways. Was fun and ty to my squad for trying and sticking to my squad . Sry for the lack of vids. Peace.
                      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Like the DustBuster Richard Nixon's secretary used to clean the crumbs off him after eating lunch as his desk, you're constantly sucking dick.
                        this is incorrect for many reasons. first and foremost, nixon resigned in '74, the dustbuster wasn't released commercially until '79. secondly, nixon did not have a secretary, but a dungeon of southeast asian childslaves who would lick tricky dick clean every single night, failure to adequately clean the president resulted in disembowelment.

idiot.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                          this is incorrect for many reasons. first and foremost, nixon resigned in '74, the dustbuster wasn't released commercially until '79. secondly, nixon did not have a secretary, but a dungeon of southeast asian childslaves who would lick tricky dick clean every single night, failure to adequately clean the president resulted in disembowelment.

idiot.
                          He worked in the 1980s after the dustbuster was invented, and had secretaries. I never stated it was during his presidency.

Checkmate, atheists.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

This is a real beef with legitimate reasons. Please, proceed.

I'll read about it on these guy's columns on Pitchfork and PC Gamer. Múrica.
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

He worked in the 1980s after the dustbuster was invented, and had secretaries. I never stated it was during his presidency.

Checkmate, atheists.
                              Jerome is too inbred to be an atheist.
                              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                              3:45th President> do it
                              kyler> who is 45th President
                              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Checkmate, atheists.
                                This is the mainstream & highly revisionist view that is taught to schoolchildren all over the world, however, few people realize that Nixon actually brought his southeast-asian child slaves with him to the white house; they were a part of his campaign staff assembled as part of his california political machine and not, as many allege, a parting gift from the outgoing president, Lyndon B. Johnson - though given LBJ's sadistic and boorish tendencies, it's not hard to see why this fallacious belief is so easily accepted. The implication of this is that Nixon was not a "use-em-and-lose-em" child-slaveowner, but was in fact deeply committed to the institution and relied on it even before his presidential aspirations.

A major crisis in Nixon's presidency occured in 1972 when his favorite child-servant (born tieng nguyen, renamed "chum hole #3" circa 1968) hit puberty. Unable to secure replacements due to the high profile nature of being a world leader, Nixon was forced to set in plan a three-pronged plan which would see his supply of southeast asian child slaves secured, as well as setting a course for an exit from the presidency which would simultaneously give him an excuse to seclude himself from society and waste away his days naked and surrounded by naked slave children. Thus, in February '72 Nixon arranged a massive diplomatic summit with China, which was just a cover so he could sneak off in the middle of the night and cut a "oil for children" deal with Mao. Four months later, after months of cooking up the necessary audiotapes, he staged a "break-in" at the Watergate Hotel, thus setting in motion a series of events which would see him free from the chains of what he perceived as an overly judgemental society, and at leisure to bathe himself in the urine of southeast asian child slaves for all time or until he died of sheer overstimulation.

I think the people of TW deserve to know the truth. Mango didn't suck like a secretarial dustbuster, Mango sucked like a horde of desperate, half-starved southeast asian child slaves literally salivating at the sight of richard nixon's knob.
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X