Double squadding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forwards View Post
    LOL I know that feeling. Welcome back though.
    Thanks bruh, it was nostalgic. would be better if people stopped accusing me of being "pps" (whatever that is) or aliased.

Comment

Originally posted by dominate View Post
      Thanks bruh, it was nostalgic. would be better if people stopped accusing me of being "pps" (whatever that is) or aliased.
      Welcum back pps long time no see
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Does that mean we are going ahead with the <DT> squads? I'm pumped
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Why pps change his name to dominate?

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

The answer has always been add more incentive for old players to keep playing pub\ Keep playing TWD... Without it players will get bored and leave naturally. To keep vsing the same players daily must get boring so it would be cool if a completed TWD match gets u a reward of some kind, whether 50 completed games unlocks a new ship skin or spacebux involvement but its too much for developers to implement... I know inorder for anything to be done, you have to code in the idea yourself.
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
              The answer has always been add more incentive for old players to keep playing pub\ Keep playing TWD... Without it players will get bored and leave naturally. To keep vsing the same players daily must get boring so it would be cool if a completed TWD match gets u a reward of some kind, whether 50 completed games unlocks a new ship skin or spacebux involvement but its too much for developers to implement... I know inorder for anything to be done, you have to code in the idea yourself.
              Not everything needs involve coding though. Whoever coded TWD was great, but things like TWDT (for instance) just required a guy who fkin loves spreadsheets (Claushouse) and player involvement in the form of HoT write-ups and whatnot.

TWDT somehow became the second most popular league without a single person doing any coding. The only thing I can think of was the TWDT website which hasn't worked in like 10 years. That shows you the reliability of any of the coders we have. They come and go pretty quickly.

Anyways, this game affords the ability to create new leagues or do new things without having to completely rely on someone writing in new lines of code (or fixing the shit ton of broken code patched together in TW by every amateur who read '(Insert Coding Language) For Dummies'.

Would I love it if we had some actually gifted coders that loved SS/TW enough to do some amazing new things? Sure, but we don't have many, and the few that do come along end up quitting from either being burned out or from being screwed over somehow by upper staff. TW has always had a cycle like that.

The only reason many of the new ideas from the past never even get off the ground was that staff refused to give any support at all. It doesn't have to be coders or whatever, but if an event/league/etc needed matchbots to run it, staff would just refuse and say they are too busy. If that's the case (that's never been the case), then they could have hired/trained more people to do their job for them. That also didn't happen, because staff have always had super high standards. It's not easy to sift through all the veterans to find all the no-name pubbers you see in staff. So few new players join TW nowadays that staff currently have to sometimes recruit people that have played longer than a week! I know, I know... Steam happened and staff probably offered staff to every single new player they saw, but they couldn't entice a single one. I guess other people in the world don't think being staff on a dead game makes them special. So sad.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by dominate View Post
                wow
                pps great to see you
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  Shadowmere said he would reply to this thread, but I will bump it so he sees it. At the moment, Shadowmere is working on something to help twd in the long run, and I suggested something to help it in the mean time. I don't feel this idea would hurt the new changes or be too hard to implement and I would be more than willing to assist in the process of doing this. I suggested before that from January to March we allow a controlled environment double squadding system that went hand in hand with twdt rosters. After the draft next sunday, we could allow captains to create twd(twdt) squads and for their players to join. This could allow for the current twd teams to play as well as the twdt teams (mostly same people), but would give them the chance to play if their squad isn't active at the moment. I imagine this would include having twd operators alias checking people once, then registering the 2nd name. ......Actually now that I think about it, we could allow people to only alias if they use their twdt name with some sort of character after it. This would make it easy to unregister all the names after twdt finished...ie...Tiny <DT>. Thoughts?
                  So after the draft sunday, I'm assuming I can make my DT TWD squadron and get this ball rolling? Let me know if I can help in setting this up.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

i missed you ppsox, whalecum bak
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                      Almost there at 10k posts... please continue to post crap

You're only on 756, how much are you aiming for? :P
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                        So after the draft sunday, I'm assuming I can make my DT TWD squadron and get this ball rolling? Let me know if I can help in setting this up.
                        Who knew Tiny was this hilarious? +1
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

yo bitch ass *****s better unban my boy raazi from this 2 month ds ban fucking useless staff with useless rules, game is dead dumb bitch prittk aint updating it anymore lose the epenis on these rules.
                          https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

bump
                            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                            X