No announcement yet.

Double squadding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps those who play over 50 games in twd or spend total of 10 hrs in pub is allowed to double squad... Because this will give some people incentive perhaps to play pub or play more twd games just to double squad. Water u warin.

Also why didn't they allow squads to challenge the world in TWD (if no squads have enough)
    Last edited by Fork; 11-10-2015, 12:57 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Not in twd but you can squad v world in javduel, wbduel, and I think base.
      idkidc1233

Comment

it's simply a matter of whether we want to keep the integrity of the squads, or try out something new and revolutionary that will either make the game better or worse.

Comment

Jones> i hate new names though
          Soupe'Oper> ow
          Jones> say.. you're making a squad
          Jones> everyone is new on your roster
          Jones> you do good
          Jones> and suddenly you cant beat this one squad
          Jones> they are newbies why the hell not
          Jones> it turns out they are filled with good ppl
          Jones> aliasing
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I say NO, and I feel like Rule has the best arguement here
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I never said anything about aliasing. Only to allow ppl to join a generic squad made for double squadding in mind so that TWD isn't completely dead.

But whatever if you guys wanna keep the status quo and let the game die once and for all then let's do it. Yay for democracy. Let's join Kthx in the grumpy forum troll valhalla of subspacers.
              JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
              JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
              mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
              mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                I never said anything about aliasing. Only to allow ppl to join a generic squad made for double squadding in mind so that TWD isn't completely dead.

But whatever if you guys wanna keep the status quo and let the game die once and for all then let's do it. Yay for democracy. Let's join Kthx in the grumpy forum troll valhalla of subspacers.
                Yarrr, amen matey, for there be our semen in the beards of our enemies.
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

you're a pretty laggy fkin guy Trasher you know that?
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Challenging the world (in TWD) could eliminate the need for double squading but I've got more chance guessing successfully the password for prittk than seeing a decent idea being implemented in tws.
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

BTW just noticed some forum staffer deleted the word "niggir" from my classic quote from Violence. I put it back there. C'mon.
                      JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                      JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                      mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                      mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

BTW just noticed some forum staffer deleted the word "niggir" from my classic quote from Violence. I put it back there. C'mon.
                        lol the "MAAHN1111GA UCHIHA" part from my forum sig was also deleted. a mall cop is lurking in the shadows.

we ned b careful
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          lol the "MAAHN1111GA UCHIHA" part from my forum sig was also deleted. a mall cop is lurking in the shadows.

we ned b careful
                          Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

This forum staffer is really clever, he isn't making a big deal about anything, hes just slowly creeping around changing things from the shadows. I would bet its shadowmere.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              This forum staffer is really clever, he isn't making a big deal about anything, hes just slowly creeping around changing things from the shadows. I would bet its shadowmere.
                              Shadowmore. Shadowmuch? Shadowmost
                              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                              3:45th President> do it
                              kyler> who is 45th President
                              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Support this idea, all the way through twl, twd is for practice / getting better.. scores don't matter all they just add a nice touch. Maybe with this players that will bench on their twl squad will twd on 2 squads but twl on the 1 squad they can start.
                                TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
                                (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
                                PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
                                AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Working...
                                X