No announcement yet.

Double squadding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for it. Rather than waiting for something to miraculously change.. Allow one slot for a ringer, per game if needed. Sometimes one player is the difference between gaming, and not gaming. This alone would boost activity during the week. What's the worst that could happen by implementing this?

Also, I find it mind boggling that some people take the time to weed through forum posts about topics like this. Yet make no contributions to actually playing in twd or twl. If you don't even play anymore, why even post ?

If you notice, most of the people who are for this idea are actual basers. Who play bd's. How are the rest even relevant ?

Comment

Because even though I don't play I am still better and more knowledgeable than you are. Such is life.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Also I am like 270 posts away from 10000 posts which I would like to see happen before the game dies.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Also I am like 270 posts away from 10000 posts which I would like to see happen before the game dies.
          Even though the game is near-dead. I think this is achievable. Want a hand though? Best get it done sooner rather than later.
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

this was exactly my goal like 8 years ago this game is like your rich grandma, you don't want her to die but also, you're kind of waiting for her to die and also, why the fuck isn't she dead yet I got bills to pay
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

To be fair PH ruined half a year of my forum career in my prime when I was straight averaging like 20 posts a day. Not to mention all the other assholes who *tried* to ban me. But very astute analogy Jerome, I hope she dies soon.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

No point in doublesquadding when squads only last for 2 seconds and player loyalty is at an all-time low.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Could just trial this out to see what happens- literally nothing to lose. Not working out? then revert. Will syst-ops have the balls to apply such change?
                  1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Damn bro, hes calling you out for having no balls, you gonna take that or are you going to show him you have balls and let there be double squadding.

The subtlety is long gone from this game, the largest crime of them all.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Damn bro, hes calling you out for having no balls, you gonna take that or are you going to show him you have balls and let there be double squadding.

The subtlety is long gone from this game, the largest crime of them all.
                      Almost there at 10k posts... please continue to post crap
                      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

you have been away from the forum when the last witch hunt took place. i am going to help you. dont worry.

quicksand was a sub-par squad that never won anything
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Dunno if anyone thought about this, but what about allowing only twdt double squadding. Once teams are picked in early January, allow people to register another alias and join twdt squadron only?
                          1:waven> u challenge
                          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

From the #1 most active person in twd that ever lived who this would benefit, I vote <b>no</b>.
                            Stop changing every thing! Implement cool new things. Don't change fundamental concepts of a league.

Pub sucks now because they introduce things that people enjoy. The people that enjoy them are quiet. Then people up top with power change them with this idea that with change, they will make it better. That then pisses off everyone that plays it for what it was. Those players that enjoyed the game then are annoyed and quit. Sometimes forever. If they care enough, they might complain but enough people have to complain in order for it to go back to the way it was.

* Bring back buying thors in pub.
                            * Bring back buying super in pub.
                            * Free Steven Avery.
                            * Don't change anything in an established enjoyable league!
                            * Enable html for forum posts so I don't look like a knob.
                            Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                            TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                              you have been away from the forum when the last witch hunt took place. i am going to help you. dont worry.

quicksand was a sub-par squad that never won anything
                              Yo, how many times did we sit there and destroy your shitty sweet or sweetish squads, the fact that you only won twl after we all went off to greener pastures speaks for itself. Faggot :P
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Here's an idea:

Instead of letting random people double squad, why not just delete all squads currently in TWD (all 4 of them) and make two giant squads. Problem solved. If you can't find enough people to 3v3 when there are only 2 squads, then what would be the point of double squadding anyways?

Let both squads accept everyone that applies, but make it so that each squad has to be balanced. If one squad has 101 players and the other 100, then the applicant has to join the one with only 100. Okay, I realize 100 players on either squad is drastically over exaggerating based on the current poplation, so think of it more like 20 and 21 players.

See how well that would work. Also, make more assistants so that more people can get games.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X