Trench Wars Premier League Season 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rule,

I think your idea is good, but i woudnt even bother to talk about it..
    The zone is full of trols and idiotic people, only in this thread i saw two of em. The truth is people basically just come here to talk shit, jokes, troll but do nothing to help,thats why im quiting the game after TWL.

But good lucky on the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post
      Rule cant move on from this dead game. Bet he tells his gf to .?go javduel while they're in bed.

No way Rule has a GF?
      Originally posted by Flew View Post
      Can we launch on steam already? LOL
      Wait when is Steam launch date?
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post

Wait when is Steam launch date?
        31st November
        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
        waxer> LOl,no
        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Is there a way we can inform the steam player base of this league? I mean if these teams will be balanced and each person has an equal opportunity to play and win, then I will gladly donate $25-50 to a prize. It would bring more interest.

Comment

Can we at least add a Lancaster division in TWD? I've been waiting for many years. I think it would be fun and maybe I can be on a competitive TWLD squad if we do :P Just put ship 7 in TWDD arena with same rules. Open to rules idea too.. something new is always cool in my book
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I haven't been in a chat with the idiot since 07 or before. Must have been a fake. Have never skyped with anyone in this game... not even jb.

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              You can't sit here and expect some new kid to become a captain overnight because he is forced on you in a league. Captainship is more than a title its about the respect you have from the players on your squad and the respect you have in the zone in general. What do you think is going to happen the first time XXX_Pubber29_XXX subs out some egotistical veteran for some "scrub". This entire idea is basically trying to do the same thing that having cap limits in twld was trying to do but mixed in with bad ideas from twdt. You can't change human nature and even though I haven't played in awhile I am pretty damn sure that the culture of the game hasn't changed in the least. Just wait for the first time the captaining team of Racka, JB Inc and Superpubber99 takes place. Superpubber is there, Racka is afk in the background, and Superpubber sets a lineup for a twd matchup. Ricko is like why the fuck am I not playing over Supernewbie33 and msgs Racka to login and sub out the newbie and then talks shit to Superpubber99 about losing games and being a giant faggot. And then JB Inc invites goddess to the chat and starts telling stories to everyone in the squad about the time her and Racka skyped together for 30 minutes 10 years ago and Racka is like ..... and then Superpubber99 is like fuck this this is gay as shit and leaves the squad.
              Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Working...
              X