X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL ur the one that told me to go to the hornets game instead fgt

Comment

casket = welfare = casket
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

TWLB is up! I would have done TWLJ, but Fallout 4 just came out, and yeah... too long. Tomorrow or Thursday probably : )
        Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Comment

Good shit claus, everett could have easily been top mention for Fierce too i agree

Comment

You've been calling me a laggot since the season has started, but I have the second best stats in league right now, and its funny how dumb you are because you don't realize that people that live in Brazil can't get lower ping then 140 due to the distance from server (you play this game for what, 8 years? and your still this dumb).
            Its easy to say my lag is the reason I get good scores, but I wonder.. Can all of the people who lag in this game pull the scores and games that I do? If so I could agree with you that lag is the only reason. HOWEVER its not, admit it

Also stop trashtalk about my squaddies, and dont even mention potenza on ur idiotic HON anymore.

go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by iron survivor View Post

You've been calling me a laggot since the season has started, but I have the second best stats in league right now, and its funny how dumb you are because you don't realize that people that live in Brazil can't get lower ping then 140 due to the distance from server (you play this game for what, 8 years? and your still this dumb).
              Its easy to say my lag is the reason I get good scores, but I wonder.. Can all of the people who lag in this game pull the scores and games that I do? If so I could agree with you that lag is the only reason. HOWEVER its not, admit it

Also stop trashtalk about my squaddies, and dont even mention potenza on ur idiotic HON anymore.

go fuck yourself.

LoL!
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

And it's like no1 else in the game lags
                idkidc1233

Comment

Originally posted by iron survivor View Post

go fuck yourself.

i have more lag than you. and this here is a helpful advice: no one gives a shit about you until you start putting up scores. regardless of lag or not, it's just firepower against you. whatever you are doing, do. not. give. up. people are getting scared of your ability to play. so keep at it.

and watch out for brazilian wandering spiders
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

lol, iron man you've got a lot of pent up anger, yikes!

i've definitely been hard on you this season, though. i'll tell you what: if you knock us or Cobra out of TWLD on Sunday and reach the Finals i promise i will write a glowing review of Potenza, without mention of lag.

you've had a great season in warbird, no doubt. i'll try to get in against you if we play each other so we can have a grudge match, but the truth is that there's a 99% chance my TWLD season is over with Racka and Weak returning, no one is going to add a baser over them regardless of how well ive played, so there isn't really much i can do in that respect.

i'm definitely happy to put my money where my mouth is even though I barely play the ship, so i'll show and we'll see, but this reality definitely limits the amount of shit-talking i can do... yapping about how "Burn is going to slap you" isn't particularly brave from spec.

*6 months later*

Comment

potenza is going to slap burn because

Comment

LOL LAGGY-MAN

Comment

Lol Claus thinks he a good wb now cuz he did twice decent (not good, but decent). What Cris said: RIP TW.
                          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            Lol Claus thinks he a good wb now cuz he did twice decent (not good, but decent). What Cris said: RIP TW.
                            If by twice you mean the entire season:

And no, I don't consider myself a good WB, I said I've done well. There's a difference. I'm a baser, I don't practice or care about TWLD beyond the general desire to win (I will flip the Monopoly board) and see my bros like Racka and Raazi bring the title home.

To recap: I'm not good, I don't think I'm good, but I performed well.

This is in contrast to you, who's not good, thinks he's good, and has never done well.

You've never gone positive versus anyone good, and when someone mentions the playoffs (Pley-öffz) you think they're referring to a piece of IKEA furniture.

*6 months later*

Comment

TWLD, TWLJ, AND TWLB are all now up, and Hot or Not is complete. Enjoy!

*6 months later*

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                                If by twice you mean the entire season:

And no, I don't consider myself a good WB, I said I've done well. There's a difference. I'm a baser, I don't practice or care about TWLD beyond the general desire to win (I will flip the Monopoly board) and see my bros like Racka and Raazi bring the title home.

To recap: I'm not good, I don't think I'm good, but I performed well.

This is in contrast to you, who's not good, thinks he's good, and has never done well.

You've never gone positive versus anyone good, and when someone mentions the playoffs (Pley-öffz) you think they're referring to a piece of IKEA furniture.
                                haha you got 8-10
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X