• Show
Clear All

How I picture Penetrate Christmases:

Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
      i don't know about you guys but i think cripple still sounds pretty dumb.

the way you displayed the past season's winners and how the same core group of people have consistently vsed/won made me confused emotionally. echoing some others' perspectives, it kinda makes the last 10 seasons or whatever a whole lot less interesting in retrospect. megaman89, don't you get bored of winning the same titles with the same people vsing essentially the same opponents once a year? and ease, don't you feel bad about yourself for never winning a basing title?

alas, who am i to say anything? if i were still playing i'd want to play with my buddies too. on that note, good luck porkjet!
      I don't know about you, but you should come to Miami so I can make you my personal bitch.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
        I don't know about you, but you should come to Miami so I can make you my personal bitch.
        can i be your personal bitch? how do we do this? would you buy the one-way plane ticket? have you made arrangements for food and living quarters?? what are the Miami laws on such activity? also anything to declare that I should know about?
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
        X