• Show
Clear All

Rule dude spends entire day in javduel arena
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
      Lol. Let's make this thread about tiny, clausehouse and commodo's "feelings". None can stand a different point of view.

Hot or Not
      Honoring the fallen: TWL Season 20: The League.
      I can't stand a different point of view? You're so fucking dense, it's insane.

My Season 20 TWL proposal:
      http://forums.subspace.tw/showthread...ght=twl+change

My Season 19 TWL proposal:

My Season 16 TWL proposal:

Your whole "TWL is a joke and no one should enjoy the Finals since I'm not" cutting off your nose to spite your face because TWL has structural issues that need to be solved is more indicative of your shitty, negative personality than anything else.

The ONE positive from these issues is it creates super finals where ridiculously stacked teams go head-to-head in the Championship games with tons of talent in jav, base, and wb going at it and it.

I'm all for changes to TWL, I'm just not for you hijacking this thread.
      Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Comment

As far as I am concerned you (burn), Tiny (burn), 2pacz (burn) can all eat shit. The league is a joke, and you can lace it up nicely and put a ribbon on it, but the truth remains it has no transparency or authenticity anymore and is set up to entertain 2-3 squads of the same yokels every year. Do you remember Ease's desperate post "Fix TWL about how change needs to be made and his move from Juans back to Burn, everyone was happy enough to roll with that. If you were making a revised league it would be a joke. You have no objectivity. From something as simple as the temper tantrums you throw when you lose a game of go base its clear to see that your happy with the status quo. If you want this thread to end, stfu or ask Turban to close it.
        Last edited by Rule; 11-19-2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
          You have no objectivity.
          Mr Pot> Your so black

Mr Kettle> No, I'm objective
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Cute.

Anyway, I will start writing the TWLB and TWLD ones now, sorry for the delay.

Comment

done, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                I can't stand a different point of view? You're so fucking dense, it's insane.

My Season 20 TWL proposal:

My Season 19 TWL proposal:

My Season 16 TWL proposal:

Problem with this change is- people with shit talent like me will never be added to actually play with these good lineups. I remember most draft games the captain never added me which kinda put me off from playing draft games.

Random ideas thats prob already been mentioned + perhaps some weird ideas to consider:

1)Talk to the Pro players and reason with them so for next TWL you have 8-10 v good players (zidane/stayon/ease/megaman89/Turban/ Dreamwin/Lasenza/ Last Standing) to split to cap diff squads/ allow anyone to join them and see what happens (I can't see them splitting because nerds will remain nerds and will do anything to win pixels).

2)Could handicap those shitty squads (the squads i only join) in TWL to make it more competitive for the top squads vs lower tier squads. So Dudgeon vs You2be- We all know you2be will get hammered. (After hardlock) You guys could make it so You2be start off with a +10 point advantage- will make it a much closer match and those TWL focused nerds may even enjoy the game more.

3) TWL should be split into 2 tiers (Top tier: Rank 1-4 squads) and (Lower tier: rank 5-8). Top tier winners get a TWL medal but perhaps the team that finishes rank 5th will be awarded too (could win either a large sum of spacebux to be shared or if someone donates cash and it is split with 5 players on squad). This way lower tier squads can actually work towards a more realistic goal and perhaps a TWL lower tier win .

4)The lower tier squads could be allowed 1 special sub if vsing a higher tier squad (3 lives only in twdd/ twjd). These subs can only be used once per game. Anyone can be added (unless its a player from the opposing team)- if that sub purposely TKs or clearly is trying to lose it for that lower tier squad- they will be banned from twl (if on a TWL squad). After 3 lives- they are out and its up to the Capt or Assist to replace that special player with their a player from their own squad.

5) Perhaps the total Number of TWL medals a roster has got should not exceed 40 (from counting all the players twl medals in the roster).
                Looking at Burns roster: they have players that have won over 100 TWL medals/ Dudgeon similar number. If a restriction was put in place- then you could get a nice split of experience onto 8-10 diff squads. To prevent cheating: If players create a new account- their main alias should be checked to see if they they have any TWL medals and that will be included in the squad they join: E.G: If Cape with (14 medals) decides to alias on a new account- that account will still count as 14 medals.
                Last edited by Fork; 11-20-2015, 06:58 AM.
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

2)Could handicap those shitty squads (the squads i only join) in TWL to make it more competitive for the top squads vs lower tier squads. So Dudgeon vs You2be- We all know you2be will get hammered. (After hardlock) You guys could make it so You2be start off with a +10 point advantage- will make it a much closer match and those TWL focused nerds may even enjoy the game more.
                  That's actually better idea than it sounds. I don't think this should be implemented in TWL since thats supposed to be the premier league but implementing this to TWD would be pretty cool. Although, I dont know how much resources we have in use at the moment.

I think it would boost the activity by creating some challenge for more skilled players while they have more options for opponents. Also, it would motivate the lower tier teams to play when they didn't get smashed every game. And to tip all that, lower tier teams would get better since they are playing versus teams with higher skill level.
                  Idea has to be modified a bit though since 10 point advantage is not possible to implement but perhaps considering removing other team after 5-9 deaths while lower team has full 10.

I often find myself counting for jds with condition "only vs good opponent". I think im not the only one.

PS. Thx for ur dedication Claus!(and turb) Bread and butter of TWL. Too bad I can't play the most expected games of the year. This time around, I'm sincerely hoping it gets ddossed on sunday D:
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                    That's actually better idea than it sounds. I don't think this should be implemented in TWL since thats supposed to be the premier league but implementing this to TWD would be pretty cool. Although, I dont know how much resources we have in use at the moment.

I think it would boost the activity by creating some challenge for more skilled players while they have more options for opponents. Also, it would motivate the lower tier teams to play when they didn't get smashed every game. And to tip all that, lower tier teams would get better since they are playing versus teams with higher skill level.
                    Idea has to be modified a bit though since 10 point advantage is not possible to implement but perhaps considering removing other team after 5-9 deaths while lower team has full 10.

I often find myself counting for jds with condition "only vs good opponent". I think im not the only one.
                    Perhaps in TWD squads can challenge other squads for a match with handicap.

-Dudgeon is challenging you for a 4 vs 4 twjd handicap match (handicap in YOUR favour).

-Paladen is challenging you for a 4 vs 4 twjd handicap match (Handicap in PALADEN'S favour)...

3 vs 3 match: Start Paladen 30: Dudgeon 20. (Paladen will only have to kill 20 to win/ Dudgeon 30)
                    4 vs 4 match: Start Paladen 20: Dudgeon 10. (Paladen will only have to kill 30 to win/ Dudgeon 40)
                    5 vs 5 match: Start Paladen 10: Dudgeon 0. (Paladen will only have to kill 40 to win/ dudgeon 50).

In all these games- if Paladen reach 50- there will be dudgeon players still left but game ends :O.
                    Last edited by Fork; 11-20-2015, 07:25 AM.
                    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                      Man look at Cobra, a squad that was never known for their basing and Trasher stepped up and detached himself from his core to add some competition.
                      Thank you for the mention, but to be honest there is no core left for me. Well, besides, porkjet, maybe.

Spezza, same thing.
                      Noble intentions there but Potenza failed at basing hardcore.

Cobra has a bunch of duelers and javvers that have become amazing at basing.
                      Like who? :P
                      JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                      JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                      mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                      mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                        Too bad I can't play the most expected games of the year. This time around, I'm sincerely hoping it gets ddossed on sunday D:
                        unfortunate, you would be a great help to the team in two leagues, and as far as the second part goes, I hope that doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                          Thank you for the mention, but to be honest there is no core left for me. Well, besides, porkjet, maybe.
                          so me and rasaq.......i see how it is
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Tree options mon.
                            1. Let zone die and stfuppercut.
                            2. Turn leagues into strictly TWDT (use the ratings format and actually have like a panel of credible losers vote on what each player's rating is) and make 8 non vagina fgts captain.
                            3. Or stfuppercut about stacking and just have fun, this game dead anyways.

P.S. I quit so it doesn't matter much.

P.P.S. Should launch on Steam asap could be saviour.

P.P.P.S. I miss Cres.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Comment

i don't know about you guys but i think cripple still sounds pretty dumb.

the way you displayed the past season's winners and how the same core group of people have consistently vsed/won made me confused emotionally. echoing some others' perspectives, it kinda makes the last 10 seasons or whatever a whole lot less interesting in retrospect. megaman89, don't you get bored of winning the same titles with the same people vsing essentially the same opponents once a year? and ease, don't you feel bad about yourself for never winning a basing title?

alas, who am i to say anything? if i were still playing i'd want to play with my buddies too. on that note, good luck porkjet!
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

:kiss:
                                duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Working...
                                X