Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for co-captain(s) for an entry level squad

hey,

i'm planning on running an entry level squad for all the players with our target audience being relatively new players with little to no experience in the zone. you shouldn't apply and expect high level performances from anyone as the team would be far more laid back with its members. we would be focused on simply having fun as a group of players all while introducing the other aspects of this game which new players would otherwise not get to experience. we would show them the leagues, ranging from simple wbduel/javduel games to eliminations all the way up to competitive TWD play, and play events and general just have a good time together.

however, it is kind of hard to do this by myself.. so.. uh .. anyone want to help? thanks in advance for the brave souls who are up for the task. i figured it would be easier to ask on the forums rather than spamming people in-game.

Good initiative! Hopefully you'll get decent backup

Comment

Already on it, showed 5 players how to signup to twd to make up for the fierce line that quit the game

Comment

if you wanna help me out lemme know but we might not have the same approach, i plan to create a breed of shit talking egomaniacs that will make this game interesting again

Comment

5 new paparaazis... great
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by PapaRaazi View Post
            i plan to create a breed of shit talking egomaniacs that will make this game interesting again
            really good iniciative man!
            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

LOL the game is dead
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Working...
              X