RedX allowing Jeffpotatoes to get away with teamkilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RedX allowing Jeffpotatoes to get away with teamkilling

And before anybody says it, of course I know zone staff don't care and will never do anything.

I'm posting this only because I was told by others in the zone that jeffpotatoes gets away with teamkilling from the staffers, so I'm posting this here for anybody else who notices this.

1. zone staff don't care and will never do anything.

2. how much does it cost to use petrol for a couple of hours in the US?

3. why didn't you join the other frequency?
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

4. WATER U WARIN
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Moderators are very conscientious about teamkilling. When we get reports of teamkilling, or we see it by observing the game, we address it as the circumstances require. I strive to make sure we handle each instance of it as quickly and as professionally as possible. I can promise you that we do take action and offending players are dealt with appropriately. Anything you hear to the contrary, I'd afford what little weight it deserves: none.

If you have any other questions about this, reach out to me in game.

Comment

Working...
        X