It's been fun TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been fun TW

I wasn't going to come and post on here because I know I've done the retiring threads in the past and I'm giving fuel for the trolls. But I've been thinking it for the past couple of years of retiring trench wars and pursuing a new chapter on continuum and play chaos zone full time.
    I've been a shadow of my former self for the past 5 years, but I'd like to think I was some sort of an influence on trench wars over the years; with my super shit talking, trolling, slick game playing, my competitiveness in my younger years and trolling.
    So I'd just like to say a big thanks to the great people I've met on my way and wish all you other twers and the zone the best of luck.

Vys

can't say TW was ever boring when you were online, have fun man
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It's not a job. "RETIREMENT"
      Last edited by raizin; 12-04-2015, 10:45 AM.
      8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

"FULL TIME"

Comment

Lol dunno how anyone can have fun in chaos zone. Have fun, anyways.
          idkidc1233

Comment

Please come back and visit from time to time!!!!

Comment

Yes I know its not a job requirement and yes, I'm only a few clicks away from trench wars. But my time there has he n slowly dying as all my original close friends have retired.

I've enjoyed 15 years in Trench Wars and enjoyed all the time spent there. That's why I took it upon my self to do a little post stating that.

Have guns and travel subspace

Comment

gna miss u brah, luk after urself and don't fight to many ninjas in Manchester's Chinatown... u dis gud? Katana is not a toy, rememba dis.
                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                3:45th President> do it
                kyler> who is 45th President
                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                X