World squad made up of every player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World squad made up of every player!

I think it's time we just tried this out. Allow people to join a World squad. It would be a TWD squad vs a TWDT squad and anyone who shows up to the arena can get added and play. I think it would help out the basing league, but maybe at the same time ruin ?go base. It would also increase activity during the off-season. Just fucking try shit.

you mean like wbduel?

im not trying to say no, i just dont understand what you mean.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Do you mean like ?go base where a squad can challenge world?
      MRW

Comment

weird thing about ?go base is, you'll get 14 people in there, but when host asks for caps, chat goes dead silent... and i understand why, capping ?go base is basically a lottery draw, people will be afk, people will quit if they think their team is 'too noob', games die if a TWD match starts at the same time, etc

if i had to guess rasaq is suggesting a convoluted solution to that problem. basically ?go base with a little more certainty and confidence for the caps.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I mean as far as TWD goes. ?go twdd/twjd/twbd. Any squad could !challenge world and play a competitive match for points before TWL qualifications come around just to maintain the activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
            I mean as far as TWD goes. ?go twdd/twjd/twbd. Any squad could !challenge world and play a competitive match for points before TWL qualifications come around just to maintain the activity.
            if we implement this we will only be like 6 years after chaos zone svs bots

i'm for it
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
              if we implement this we will only be like 6 years after chaos zone svs bots

i'm for it
              top5 letdown moment in my life: convincing myself I'm the next chaos zone god, realize I spent an hour shooting bots
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I think this is a good idea and worth a shot, i will try to contact some bot devs to discuss its feasibility
                  MRW

Comment

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
                    I think this is a good idea and worth a shot, i will try to contact some bot devs to discuss its feasibility
                    zreqdf> sukdik
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by field View Post
                      zreqdf> sukdik
                      get req'd
                      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                      3:45th President> do it
                      kyler> who is 45th President
                      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

:cry:
                        MRW

Comment

EVERYONE JUST STFUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Had a chat with Qan about this, he is confident that it could be implemented, but would be a lot of work. If there is enough people who would like to see this happen it could be introduced.

The Vs. World matches would have to be for 0 TWD points as this would be to easy to abuse.

If any one else thinks that this is a good idea, please post here with your support and/or suggestions.
                            Qan and I will do our best to get it pushed through. Assuming Rasaq and I aren't the only people who think this is a good idea

Feel free to message me in game if you wanna chat about it
                            MRW

Comment

What abuse? This is why I said this could be done up until TWL qualifications. The off-season is the focal point. Once the last reset happens then we can play for zero points if this feature was to stay around. Involving points in the early stages of the season will have no effect on the outcome of TWL qualifications if this is handled correctly.

Comment

Working...
                              X