Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not pick up the rest of the players left in the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    I think it was obvious that I wasn't talking about 1997. Use 1998 - present day and you'll see a different trend.
    yes, i get it. but it is not us vs. them
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      yes, i get it. but it is not us vs. them
      Well, if the posts by Rojo were structured in a way that didn't just trash TW or it's players, I wouldn't care. I don't see why TW couldn't create another 'pro league' in the form of SVS settings or whichever they'd like and let the old SYSOPs (if they're even competent) run those leagues.

It's the same situation with HZ. HZ wants everyone in their zone (to a point of threatening to shut down TW), but people don't want to go to HZ to play hockey these days. The best the staff over there can hope for these days is to set up RSHL in TW. Obviously, HZ has far better settings being ASSS, but without a population, what exactly are they fighting for? It's pride that holds everything like this back, plain and simple.

Personally, I find it ridiculous that HZ would threaten the only surviving zone in subspace, but that's how the other zones want to play it. The 'council' doesn't even have a representative from TW these days, which I find pretty ironic and counter-productive, but it is what it is. To even have a council these days (one that doesn't like TW) just shows how ridiculous the politics in this game are. They run all of Continuum, yet all of their zones are dead. They've been blaming TW for their problems for decades now, never looking in the mirror. The same goes with this request by Rojo. Stop blaming TW for your issues and either start working with TW or just go away.

If these other zone heads ever decided to suck up their pride and be productive in keeping this game alive, they'd work with TW on how to make all their zones viable within TW. Take the best from every league and incorporate it into TW, be it through sub-arenas or leagues. This would cater to every 'style' of subspace there is and make every player happy. The only ones holding something like that back, as Wark said above, are the prideful staff members of other zones.

Basically, they remind me of Paradise Lost: Better to rule in hell than serve in Heaven.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Because zone owners are possibly the saddest excuses of human life on the planet. Instead of combining zones and having one last mega zone with 500 people on it they decide to sit here and jack off with a handful of bitterness and memories while their zones population dwindles to fucking 0 and the game dies. Seriously this is the reason for that. Zone owners can't cooperate with each other, or refuse to give away power that is required to combine zones. And then there is the "SS Council" a group of like 10 useless sacks of shit who still hold closed door meetings and shit about a game with 500 people left on it and treat their position like it has any importance whatsoever. I hope that answers your question. And with hunger of league in em has to be one of the worst things I have ever read, I am laughing irl.
        Everyone knows that if all zones were "combined" it would just mean Trench Wars would stay as it is and all other zones (okay, only SVS and EG) would be converted into subarenas in TW. It would hardly be an equal merger.

And last time I logged in (about 2 hours ago), Extreme Games had a more active pub than Trench Wars... so explain to me why we would want to subjugate ourselves as a subarena in your shitty zone? Yes, this game is dying. All of our zones are dying. Please let us die alone without your lame, slow-ass, boring shit zone being involved.

Thank you. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
          Everyone knows that if all zones were "combined" it would just mean Trench Wars would stay as it is and all other zones (okay, only SVS and EG) would be converted into subarenas in TW. It would hardly be an equal merger.

And last time I logged in (about 2 hours ago), Extreme Games had a more active pub than Trench Wars... so explain to me why we would want to subjugate ourselves as a subarena in your shitty zone? Yes, this game is dying. All of our zones are dying. Please let us die alone without your lame, slow-ass, boring shit zone being involved.

Thank you. That is all.
          Nobody gives a shit. TW extended an olive branch and it was rebuffed. The reason other zones all died out are all due to their SYSOPS hugely misguided egos stopping all compromise. This game should've had one large zone before steam ever happened, but it wasn't acceptable to other zones to share any power whatsoever. It doesn't matter that there isn't any power when their zones are all dead. The saltiness of your crying is clearly evident. Need a tissue?
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

So I guess you missed the part where EG had more players than TW?

Comment

Tbh wormhole is right... If all zones were merged there would be a huge argument about the pub arena (because tbh whatever pub arenas are not used will likely die out str8 away). Tradition always gets in the way of any game improvement... If the game was just a year old I bet developers would be alot more confident to alter everything. People now a days are very old players who just want the same thing (they including me are the nerds who somehow remained playing the same boring shit and we will eventually get bored and quit).
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole Surfer View Post
                So I guess you missed the part where EG had more players than TW?
                Possibly more online at that particular time, but I highly doubt EG comes close to total active population of TW. It doesn't really matter anyway. Regardless of what pub arenas are the default or whatever, the game's survival would've benefited from combining zones. The other issues are just semantics. They could have been worked out if all parties were willing to work together. Being rivals in a dying game is just irresponsible if you ask me.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

What do RSHL and ASSS stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
                    What do RSHL and ASSS stand for?
                    RSHL is short for Realistic SubSpace Hockey League which is the top league in Hockey Zone. Used to make more sense when they had MSHL (Minor) as well.

ASSS = http://wiki.minegoboom.com/index.php/Main_Page
                    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                    3:Shadowmere> LOL
                    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                    Shadowmere> Rofl
                    Up in ya !> With his feet
                    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                    Up in ya !> l44t feet
                    Deft> l44t f44t*
                    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      Please man, you aren't even a part of the shadow government, do you even know the shadow government chat? KZ for life man.
                      #shadowgovernment is still always watching
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                        #shadowgovernment is still always watching
                        is it though

is it

rip emperor phlpatine

long live supreme leader snokthx
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

jerome binks
                          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                          3:45th President> do it
                          kyler> who is 45th President
                          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

this needs to be debunkled immediately

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              this needs to be debunkled immediately

jet scram can't moot stone brims!!!!!!!!
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

LOOOL I am literally dying
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X