Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

I wanna communicate with an old friend but the only way to do so is via Subspace.
    What are your guys' thought on re-installing the game knowing it could bring back a long dormant addiction?
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

I think that there won't be an addiction because any names you actually recognize will be afk in elim and the newer players in pub are basically the bottom of the barrel in terms of entertainment.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
      I think that there won't be an addiction because any names you actually recognize will be afk in elim and the newer players in pub are basically the bottom of the barrel in terms of entertainment.
      Yeah, I'm not to bothered about the other people actually playing it... I had a bit of a situation with this game for a few months last year... lol
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

Think theres a chat client on the main website that you can talk to people and shit with that doesn't require the client to play?
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Think theres a chat client on the main website that you can talk to people and shit with that doesn't require the client to play?
          Oh really? I'll look into that, cheers. :P
          nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
            Oh really? I'll look into that, cheers. :P
            Nah just download the fking game and get addicted (if you can)... These days it's hard because little happens. With no incentive to play pub (what's the point actually trying?) But yeh I bet u log on regularly with kthx under different aliases anyway
            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

No, I don't. I log on once every few weeks, last time Krazie hosted some twar2 for me though so that was fun
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
              X