twdd screen resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twdd screen resolution

So I've always played in 1600x1200 or 1400x1050. I noticed the res cap for twdd is 1400x1040, which forces me into 1280x1024... Is there a way to adjust or force compatibility?

lol pps...stick to pub
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      lol pps...stick to pub
      +1 wut

Comment

you're either lying or have played another zone. my guess is on the former.

twd was created a few years after the res-cap came into place

anyway, shadowmere has a twd changes thread try there.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

fuk you mother fukers and your raising of the limits posts and complaining. The game wasn't meant to play on your stupid big ass resolutions despite "technology advances". This game didn't advance in any way, there is no need for a res cap change you mother fukers.

PS. not geared toward you pps, tired of these threads in general.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
            fuk you mother fukers and your raising of the limits posts and complaining. The game wasn't meant to play on your stupid big ass resolutions despite "technology advances". This game didn't advance in any way, there is no need for a res cap change you mother fukers.

Yo Tiny, stfu. You were never good and suck ass at life. Stupid bitch. Cut yourself and jump off a bridge hoe.
            - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

bruh. my name is richard not "pps". but you can call me rui if you want since I'm asian.

yo, while I agree with you since I've always played in 1024x res in dueling arizona and pro/chaos league since I had a shit computer, people were already using 1600x to 2100x res at that time. 4v4 ladder matches is a lob fest, people with lower res were at a huge handicap bc they can't see the strays and ships, however, that low res made us better 1v1 duelers, but that rarely helps in team games. you can argue blah blah they get good at using radar, but that's like saying I'm blind but now I can smell 100x better. you feel?

@Jones: what am I lying about and why? lol. right now I have the option to do 1400x1050, im over the arbitrary twdd limit by x10... which is why im qqing
              Last edited by dominate; 01-07-2016, 02:01 PM.

Comment

also tiny, i probably should be more clear. What I wanted to know is if I can adjust my computer/screen in some way to fit the 1400x1040 limit (since im out by 10 pixels only), by no way do I want to increase the current res limit.

Comment

I see, but to that question im unsure. I think I have seen jones talking about some screen resolution program. Jones?
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I see, but to that question im unsure. I think I have seen jones talking about some screen resolution program. Jones?
                    no idea why I couldn't find a download link this century but this might work
                    http://steamcommunity.com/app/352700...46080855773494
                    (not a direct link to download)

Here's some extra info if you need help adjusting it: http://forums.subspace.tw/showthread...l=1#post863711
                    (the link at the top does not work anymore though. see above)
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

thanks ^_^

Comment

Theres a thing called continuum resizer. try it if you have res issues. On a sidenote, the res issue has taken my attention and i remember playin in some event in another zone where the subarena had its own resolution. at the time i had a pentium 3 and some heavy big ass monitor, yet the resolution of the arena made it look like it was 1920-1240 if i remember correct, and there was no way to change this for yourself.

So instead of making us put our own resolution which some of us cant because we dont have that particular resolution, why not make an arena with a preset resolution that is used by everyone automaticly. This would be most fair as everyone would have the same resolution, and you can make it big as you want, or smaller which is up to league ops offcourse.

Comment

Working...
                        X