Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation System and Ranks!

Howdy all,

To make forums a little more interesting and fun, I've set up a user reputation system to test out on a trial basis. What this system allows is for you to vote to approve or disapprove a users post, and either add or subtract to their reputation. The more reputation points a user earns, the higher in rank they will ascend. Here are the ranks involved and how many reputation points it takes to get there:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-01-30 at 1.54.19 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	1283207

In addition, if you look under each username on a given post or on a users profile, you'll see either a green or grey dash or series of dashes. This indicates their reputation power. If you hover your cursor over that, you'll see their username on the left and their current rank on the right.

To give reputation points negatively or positively, simply click the "star" logo near the bottom of each users post. You can then follow the options there. If you give negative reputation points requires a comment, so you can't duck and run

Again, this is for a trial basis period to see how it works. If we all like it, we will keep it.

Any questions, you can ask me here or in game.

Politican?

Anyway, that and "Outlaw" are the same thing, more or less.

How come "Legend" is below "Veteran" and "Celebrity"? It should be the top one.

I don't see any stars in people's posts.

Comment

Look at the bottom of a post. You can't give yourself reputation points, so you won't see it on yours. However, on others you will. Example:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rankarrow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	1282183

Comment

you can go ahead and change the top poster name to simply "jerome"

not like anyone will be unthroning the CHAMP
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

?

like/dislike system was better than this
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

dead

Comment

am hostile apparently.

Comment

not sure why i can hand out infractions but cres consider this ur first warning
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                  not sure why i can hand out infractions but cres consider this ur first warning
                  That appears to have been an error.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                    ?

I am looking at reviving that as well. There are some technical issues we've discovered as it relates to re-activating that that we're trying to fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Azov View Post
                      I am looking at reviving that as well. There are some technical issues we've discovered as it relates to re-activating that that we're trying to fix.
                      man this is retarded this tinder for forums now my shit all red they should expire by now dumbass forums and forum staffers
                      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Yo, id rather be a Trench Wars Legend than a Trench Wars Celebrity, what kind of gay shit is that. Also you should make one called Forum Highlander that requires 10 billion likes or whatever and just set me there because nobody will ever reach the point im at.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          ?

Heh. +1
                          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                          3:45th President> do it
                          kyler> who is 45th President
                          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                          X