HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
    i think the point of this thread is that the other guy can go plant a tree in his ass and jerome and i can go make spicy food together with whatever we feel like.
    how you and jerome cradle each others dik is non of my business. but on the topic of chili don't call it chili if ur gona make take some rng shitgredients and make ch-shit-li (pronounced ch-eet-li) out of it, bc its not chill anymore, its shit.

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    it's chili bro. relax...

plus im from NWLA which is basically east texas and local places sometimes win chili or bbq cookoffs in texas and vice versa, so dont come at me like i don't know chili you faggot.
    tl;dr, i read the last part and basically in my mind im going damn this guy is bad ass he straight outta texas and he knows his chili...BUT DOES HE NOTICE his ass2face buddy zeebu did not mention the single most important thing about chili is having beans!?

You should tell the US State of Texas to relax after your condoning to defacing their official dish.

"Chili con carne is the official dish of the U.S. state of Texas as designated by the House Concurrent Resolution Number 18 of the 65th Texas Legislature during its regular session in 1977."
    reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chili_con_carne

Comment

yeah if there's one thing about Texans it's that they love letting the government decide what's correct and best for everyone

I mean it's basically why the entire state swung for Obama in 2008, so I see how valid your point is
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

actually let me put this another way: if your beef with chili comes down to adding lamb and not adding beans then clearly you've never been to Cincinnati

also zeebu idk how I missed your post but: yes let's

internet de la jerome

Comment

Jerome will get 20k posts in no time at this rate.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
            Jerome will get 20k posts in no time at this rate.
            I know it's hard to understand given the average content in any of your average posts, but people like to read mine. The people demand it, and I respect the people. To some extent I also respect my punching bags, so don't take it personally

internet de la jerome

Comment

i am here to read more posts by jerome and zeebs
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                I know it's hard to understand given the average content in any of your average posts, but people like to read mine. The people demand it, and I respect the people. To some extent I also respect my punching bags, so don't take it personally

I haven't taken anything personally up to now yet you keep firing insults at me (i never said anything about people disliking your posts). Someone calm this guy down hah.
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                  i am here to read more posts by jerome and zeebs

jones,
                  all aboard the spicy food train of love

comin through

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

thx 4 the write ups.

Glad to see you still taking initiative. I remember writing HoN for a bit and how time consuming it can be.
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                      thx 4 the write ups.

Glad to see you still taking initiative. I remember writing HoN for a bit and how time consuming it can be.

thanks
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X