Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lower WBDuel/JavDuel... player requirement to 2v2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower WBDuel/JavDuel... player requirement to 2v2?

Hey guys.

A player or two have expressed their wish for this to happen.
    What are your thoughts? Yes/no, and why?

I'll respond to your comments from my point of view.
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

the map(s) are far too large to support a healthy 2 vs 2 format. 3 vs 3 is already bad enough.

it would be more beneficial to simply advertise the duel2 arena and perhaps update the maps.

Comment

Could 2 vs 3 happen if the 2 players can't find a 3rd and feel they are confident enough?
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        the map(s) are far too large to support a healthy 2 vs 2 format. 3 vs 3 is already bad enough.

it would be more beneficial to simply advertise the duel2 arena and perhaps update the maps.
        I agree.

Originally posted by Fork View Post
        Could 2 vs 3 happen if the 2 players can't find a 3rd and feel they are confident enough?
        We're not looking to break the baseline of "even / fair game" just to satisfy egos. That much is already possible by being a captain refusing to add even teams, and a 2 v 3 would be just as possible as a 3 v 4 if the # of players required would be less.
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
          agree 100%

TWDD/TWJD maps should probably be smaller anyway. It used to be so that TWJD map was separate from TWLJ map. (TWLJ map had more room)
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

We have ?go duel2 for that :/

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
              I agree.

We're not looking to break the baseline of "even / fair game" just to satisfy egos. That much is already possible by being a captain refusing to add even teams, and a 2 v 3 would be just as possible as a 3 v 4 if the # of players required would be less.
              Tbh 90% of this community have a big ego. Meh I only suggested it only because I've seen this happen when only 5 turn up and can't start the game... Then people leave after 30 seconds, but had a game started 2 vs 3 then a random player would prob turn up and be added. Mayb I was wrong
              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                Tbh 90% of this community have a big ego. Meh I only suggested it only because I've seen this happen when only 5 turn up and can't start the game... Then people leave after 30 seconds, but had a game started 2 vs 3 then a random player would prob turn up and be added. Mayb I was wrong
                This is one of the arguments I'd heard for allowing to start with 2s as well. Not so much as people desired to play 2v2 wbduel, but that it was the only way to get a game started in some situations, with the hope of adding some late entrants.

As was aleady pointed out, this would also allow 2v3 for the purpose of bragging, or again, in search of possible 3s.

Arena size is a bit large ofc. Could always expand like elim does. But if the prospect of late entrants isn't all that important we could also simply advertise duel2 in the greet msg or periodic of wbduel.
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

no and remove 3vs3 too
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                    This is one of the arguments I'd heard for allowing to start with 2s as well. Not so much as people desired to play 2v2 wbduel, but that it was the only way to get a game started in some situations, with the hope of adding some late entrants.

As was aleady pointed out, this would also allow 2v3 for the purpose of bragging, or again, in search of possible 3s.

Arena size is a bit large ofc. Could always expand like elim does. But if the prospect of late entrants isn't all that important we could also simply advertise duel2 in the greet msg or periodic of wbduel.
                    allow 6v6
                    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                      agree 100%

TWDD/TWJD maps should probably be smaller anyway. It used to be so that TWJD map was separate from TWLJ map. (TWLJ map had more room)
                      I disagree. TWD should prepare your squad for TWL. What the fuck is 3v3 doing in TWD anyway?

Add a 2v2 ladder to elim instead of ruining perfectly good praccing arenas that doesn't involve having to wait for a 4th squaddie.

2v2 or 3v3 javs/wbs makes as much sense as 5v5 basing in terms of leagues.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                        I disagree. TWD should prepare your squad for TWL. What the fuck is 3v3 doing in TWD anyway?

Add a 2v2 ladder to elim instead of ruining perfectly good praccing arenas that doesn't involve having to wait for a 4th squaddie.

2v2 or 3v3 javs/wbs makes as much sense as 5v5 basing in terms of leagues.
                        Seems like you're stuck in the past. You really think we have the population for a min of 4 vs 4's in twd games? Have it your way and there would be only 1-3 games played per day compared to like 8 if left as it is. Tbh if the popualtion continues to decline, there will be 4 vs 4 in twl games instead of 5 unless they want twl to die.

Comment

Seems like you're an idiot...now and in the past. Gtfo from this thread while u still have some dignity left. Else Big Cris is gonna vs u and then...whoa, u don't even wanna know.
                          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                            Seems like you're an idiot...now and in the past. Gtfo from this thread while u still have some dignity left. Else Big Cris is gonna vs u and then...whoa, u don't even wanna know.
                            Mtine look at your reputation bar... If I'm an idiot then I don't think a word exists yet to describe u. Enough said.

Comment

Who cares about reputation bar. Jeez, get with the flow dude. If you're a fgt, doesn't mean everyone is too. Stop being an asshole and actually do something productive. Done with ur crying posts on forums.
                              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Working...
                              X