How TW Staff killed pub...and possibly the game itself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How TW Staff killed pub...and possibly the game itself

So today I was bored out of my mind with this game and decided to try some pub after a long time to see what's new. I got into my jav, ran to base and started owning ppl. Then I accidentally TK someone while killing half their team and I get a message I lost 50 spacebucks. I thought to myself: ok, happens.
    Then I kill almost all of their team again and TK 2 of ours, not on purpose, and I get a message I lost 100 spacebucks. Then I thought to myself: wtf is this bullshit? So I changed into wb and started chasing some LTs. I ran to the roof and came across one. There were also some spids and lancs and we vs'd this LT until he warped while anti was on. I was like: wtf is happening?
    So I decided to give it one last try and just poke around in spawn zone and vs some newbs. So I came across one wzl and wanted to kill him. He stealthed but I saw him on radar so I was like Oh ye, I got u. Then he repd once, twice, 3,4,5...and I was like: wtf? How many reps does this piece of shit ship now have? 2 times as much as shark? And then he disappeard from my radar and just shot me 3 times while I didn't even know where he was. Went into jav...same shit. So I just quit pub...probably forever.
    Oh, and last thing: those LT shots killed me from roof while I was in mid and not even near it. Insane dmg.

My point: pub is now a joke. Every ship is OP, most of pub is broken, they remove your money now for accidental TKs and even playing spec is more fun than vsing pub. TW staff have outdone them this time. We were rock bottom before, but now we just went underground. GG eh?

tl;dr
    Wzl OP
    LT 2 OP
    $ is being taken from you if you don't aim perfectly
    Anti doesn't work for LTs
    Cheaters are exploiting every aspect of pub-gameplay
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants
Working...
X