Top 100 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    lol you've got 17 posts and 14 of them are about me, you're so sad and starved for attention you post non-stop about how you're not in my Hot or Nots, and you cheated and destroyed a fantasy hockey league 4 months in because someone said something mean about you in a Hot or Not.

you're incredibly insecure and pathetic.
    lol I have to post non-stop because u removed every single post that I posted. btw, could u explain why did u remove all those posts?

every single guy from staff saying there was nothing wrong with those posts and u still kept removing them, why? I heard u even lost ur powers in here last week because u kept removing my posts. but then u threaten'd Beasty and he gave ur powers back.

One of the mods literally said this to me last week "we are axing Ogron from everything" I dont wanna throw any1 under bus but thats what I was told. but apparently u talked ur way back in to this somehow, gratz for that.

Comment

we sent healt a final fuck you for ruining the league. he stole 2 of our teams but Yahoo still lets you name your team even if you don't control it.

yea, thats ur whole crew from Dark! I didnt do anything to their teams! you forced them in to that. they are both still updating their line-ups btw they are just acting like they are not bcuz you would be pissed.

love how u keep saying I stole ur team STILL, I just locked it for few days. get over it lol. u keep lying bcuz u trying to save ur reputation? every hates u already there is nothing to be saved.

Comment

lol you honestly have like an 80 iq, it's crazy. you're a cheater, and no one i know likes you. everyone says you're a psycho, and no amount of smiley faces is going to change the fact you're a piece of shit, and you care so much I don't talk about you in Hot or Nots, it's hilariously pathetic.

Even your "friends" say you're weird and obsessed:

Sulla> lol ya he talks about you all the time

I'm sorry that you've never been relevant or good at this game, and are desperate for validation from my editorials.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

lol you honestly have like an 80 iq, it's crazy. you're a cheater, and no one i know likes you. everyone says you're a psycho, and no amount of smiley faces is going to change the fact you're a piece of shit, and you care so much I don't talk about you in Hot or Nots, it's hilariously pathetic.

Even your "friends" say you're weird and obsessed:

Sulla> lol ya he talks about you all the time

I'm sorry that you've never been relevant or good at this game, and are desperate for validation from my editorials.
          this text describes u im not even gonna answer this anymore. shows what kind of person you are. btw since when Sulla has been my friend?

Comment

Must be nice to contribute nothing to the zone, fuck people over, get to enjoy a league like TWDT made possible by the person you screwed over, then have the gall to cry non-stop about someone not writing about you in an editorial.

Ignorance is bliss.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

I played a 3 death sub game in twdtj and I'm better than beam? LOL so great ty Ogron
              idkidc1233

Comment

Originally posted by idkidc1233 View Post
                I played a 3 death sub game in twdtj and I'm better than beam? LOL so great ty Ogron
                You're better than me too. Join my squad?
                1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Ppl still play TWDT?

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
                    Ppl still play TWDT?

Ye, cuz it's fun to see Ogron cry like a lil bish. U shud come check it out man. We miss u!
                    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

2015 Top 100

top 100 basers list

Comment

2014 Top 100

top 100 basers list

Comment

Feel like every1 is too busy arguing and forgetting the most important thing here: DW TRAIN & EL MONSTRO del Inferno y sus Putitas! #1 #2
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Remind your teammates that Daylight Saving Time officially starts at 2 a.m. on Sunday.

You will set your clocks ahead one hour forward (some computer devices and phones will do this automatically.)

This means we lose one hour. This has devastated TWL before, especially since people show up 1 hour late to games without knowing about it.

Please spread the word.

Thanks!
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                            X