Top 100 Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 Players

Last edited by ogron; 03-06-2016, 01:07 PM.
    top 100 basers list

DW Train - #1 jav, #5 base and 4# wb.
    El Monstro del Inferno y sus Putitas - #2 in wb, #2 base and #7 in jav.

Bigup to all of Terrorist for making this dream come true! Wahooo!

Edit: Was gonna mention 2 or 3, but looking at top 20 and knowing virtually all of you...big up! Congratulations on being a pro, but at the same time just old mans on a old game where every single man is dookie, myself included. You guys rock

PS: It's nice to see a little forum battle going on, with people deleting posts, á lá virgin with sauce on it. Game still turning heads eh. Got nothing to do with this, but my advice would be always having a smile on your face! #free Healt
    Last edited by Stayon; 03-05-2016, 02:06 PM.
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Rank 154... Please lower my jav rank to 5 next time (then might get to play for next twdt lol).
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

past couple of week this guy hasnt mentioned my name in HoN and now im not even included in statistic, rofl u call this official statistic but u totally drop out players that u dont like?

how can u let some1 this biased to run any league?

last week when I asked about this he removed my posts 5 times. so he will remove this post also. he did message me tho with:

"lol, u think im gonna write about u? roooooofl, cya 0 title newbie"

really Ogron? how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Healt View Post
          past couple of week this guy hasnt mentioned my name in HoN and now im not even included in statistic, rofl u call this official statistic but u totally drop out players that u dont like?

how can u let some1 this biased to run any league?

last week when I asked about this he removed my posts 5 times. so he will remove this post also. he did message me tho with:

"lol, u think im gonna write about u? roooooofl, cya 0 title newbie"

really Ogron? how old are you?
          #freeHealt
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
            Rank 154... Please lower my jav rank to 5 next time (then might get to play for next twdt lol).
            Have you ever realized your problem might be with Spoons? Afterall you went ham on a thread that derailed to marvelous food and it's devious flavours, namely...Soups.

Team Terrorist, aplauds your effort, but truth be said..you were the biggest letdown. Team Terrorist, regardless...embraces you and won't call you a retard or whatever adjective some other mans use. My arms are wide open for you, so is my knowledge and my smile! Let's get em next sunday Forkchu!

Good saturday everyone!
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

lol Healt ruined our entire 12-man Trench Wars fantasy hockey league on Yahoo by cheating and stealing my team and unstarting all my players, 4 months into the season when I was 14-1 in first place... because he got a NOT in Hot or Not.

This was like... a few weeks ago? A bunch of us just quit afterwards.

Hot or Not is an editorial piece I write independent of running league, and you think I'm just gonna go and write "lol healt was awesome in this game, nice job man!" you're stupider than I thought. Hot or Not, stats, all the bonus stuff I do has nothing to do with being a TWDT op, I do those things even when I'm not running the league. You don't get to enjoy seeing your name written after what you pulled.

You destroyed 4 months of work by 11 people all because you're a Charmin soft little bitch who got a "NOT"... I have more NOTs this season than you, you're human garbage, and you still get to enjoy a league that I've put hundreds of hours of work into.

But apparently that's not enough, you expect me to write positively about you, too, and put effort into giving you your stats, while you cry about me nonstop accusing me of cheating and corruption -- things you actually did. You destroyed my team and the league, and removed me from it. Yet you're still flying around playing TWDT.

Who the corrupt piece of shit is in that equation is pretty obvious.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                lol Healt ruined our entire 12-man Trench Wars fantasy hockey league on Yahoo by cheating and stealing my team and unstarting all my players, 4 months into the season when I was 14-1 in first place... because he got a NOT in Hot or Not.

This was like... a few weeks ago? A bunch of us just quit afterwards.

Hot or Not is an editorial piece I write independent of running league, and you think I'm just gonna go and write "lol healt was awesome in this game, nice job man!" you're stupider than I thought. Hot or Not, stats, all the bonus stuff I do has nothing to do with being a TWDT op, I do those things even when I'm not running the league. You don't get to enjoy seeing your name written after what you pulled.

You destroyed 4 months of work by 11 people all because you're a Charmin soft little bitch who got a "NOT"... I have more NOTs this season than you, you're human garbage, and you still get to enjoy a league that I've put hundreds of hours of work into.

But apparently that's not enough, you expect me to write positively about you, too, and put effort into giving you your stats, while you cry about me nonstop accusing me of cheating and corruption -- things you actually did. You destroyed my team and the league, and removed me from it. Yet you're still flying around playing TWDT.

Who the corrupt piece of shit is in that equation is pretty obvious.
                FANTASY HOCKEY LEAGUE? all this because of getting locked for few days in Fantasy Hockey League? haha! 95% of this is total BS anyway. lemme list a few.

1. League is still up and running only Ogron and zidane are inactive (their teams are still there)

2. I locked ONLY your team and only for couple of days and u could have gotten it back anytime if u just came to talk to me like I asked.

3. It was not because of NOT lol, it was because of our beef earlier and bcuz of all the abuse u have done this season in TWDT. Adding me in NOT (when I wasnt the worst player in game) only added to that. and calling me an idiot instead of actually making fun of my bad game.

4. I never removed u from league, u are still in it. u are just a drama queen. and other people are still playing.

5. Love how u are making urself sound like a victim, when like 20 ppl have came to talk with me after seeing my posts. and agreed what an idiot you are. literally zero people have disagreed with me about u running this league. The trades this season were biased af and ofc this all favoured your team. First we had veto system then suddenly only mr. Ogron decides which trades gets accepted. I dont know how many ppl have already quit this season of TWDT bcuz of you.

6. How old are you? (honest question, I really want to know)
                Last edited by Healt; 03-05-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

#freehealt
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

zidane, heaven, and myself quit. that's two of the best four teams in the league. you're a cheater and a liar and you singlehandedly destroyed the league, and multiple people tried to reason with you. everyone came away saying you're a complete psycho. you created a forum username solely to stalk me and write conspiracy theories about me. 100% of your forum posts are about me, you've got serious issues.

I've been running this league for 3 years and won less as TWDT op than I did when I was just a player. I just triple crowned TWL. I won TWDT as a captain the year before I stepped up to become head of TWDT. I don't need to cheat to win.

Don't conflate turban making a mistake evaluating a trade (which i fixed) with you ruining a perfectly good fantasy league you put 10 minutes into setting up because I called you a 0 title scrub. what you did was beyond pathetic, and I will never write or do any work beyond what is required as TWDT op for you.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

sigh, forget it rofl
                      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10
                      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

voth your journey from Penetrate bencher to TWDT bencher has been pretty amazing, keep reaching for the stars, Rudy.

top 100 basers list

Comment

you're a complete psycho. you created a forum username solely to stalk me and write conspiracy theories about me. 100% of your forum posts are about me, you've got serious issues.
                          lol, u said this exactly same thing about Mango not long ago when we were still cool. u are paranoid as fuck. u think every1 is stalking you? I created this username in forums about 10 years ago. no1 is stalking you, you are just an idiot and every1 just hates you.

I just triple crowned TWL.
                          how is this related to this subject? oh, there is triple crown above ur forum avatar also. I feel so fucking bad for you. no joke. I dunno if I can even hate u anymore.

Comment

lol you've got 17 posts and 14 of them are about me, you're so sad and starved for attention you post non-stop about how you're not in my Hot or Nots, and you cheated and destroyed a fantasy hockey league 4 months in because someone said something mean about you in a Hot or Not.

you're incredibly insecure and pathetic.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

we sent healt a final fuck you for ruining the league. he stole 2 of our teams but Yahoo still lets you name your team even if you don't control it.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                              X