warbirds 101 how i try to make an ez kill in radarbattles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warbirds 101 how i try to make an ez kill in radarbattles

2 sections here. UP and DOWN. The red line is the bullet path.
    In this scenario you're in the UP section. The thing you see in the DOWN section is that your teammate and the blue dot are close to each other. Naturally, if you're close to someone you will focus on him. However, in this scenario, your teammate and the enemy in the left corner are busy with each other so you can lob a bullet towards him instead of the guy closest to you.

The idea here is to catch the guy in the left corner off-guard because he is watching your teammate closest to him. In this case he may not see it coming from that angle/direction and if your aim is good/you're lucky you get an ez kill.

What about the enemy to your left? Simplest answer: You see him on the map and you know he will aim at you so you're prepared for it. Maybe you're prepared for 2 or even 3 shoots because of how the enemy is positioned! Easy to read, easy to dodge, even on radar.

Let's make warbirds great again!
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Originally posted by Jones View Post
    2 sections here. UP and DOWN. The red line is the bullet path.
    In this scenario you're in the UP section. The thing you see in the DOWN section is that your teammate and the blue dot are close to each other. Naturally, if you're close to someone you will focus on him. However, in this scenario, your teammate and the enemy in the left corner are busy with each other so you can lob a bullet towards him instead of the guy closest to you.

The idea here is to catch the guy in the left corner off-guard because he is watching your teammate closest to him. In this case he may not see it coming from that angle/direction and if your aim is good/you're lucky you get an ez kill.

What about the enemy to your left? Simplest answer: You see him on the map and you know he will aim at you so you're prepared for it. Maybe you're prepared for 2 or even 3 shoots because of how the enemy is positioned! Easy to read, easy to dodge, even on radar.

Let's make warbirds great again!
    Too bad once you fire that shot, the enemy closest to you will instantly rush you with full charge, while you have no energy to escape.
    President of ?Go wbduel
    Hero of ?go Bug
    Trivia Master of ?go pub
    M3 student doctor (MD/MBA)
    Fide Candidate Master 2262 elo
    Solved over 600 evil sudokus (avrg time 6 mins)
    Future Trenchwars Sysop 2050
    Returning Dec 2017

Comment

In this scenario, they are on your radar and your teammates are close to you. They wouldn't dare and you can just fly away.

It is also very important to note that the game is constantly changing and you need to make decisions "on the fly". no amount of pictures can tell you how to play. This is just something that you can think about for a moment and try.
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

That chart reminds me of my current banner lol!
        sigpic

Comment

i bet this is the reason i seem to get strayed so much. interesting stuff. seems deceptively simple.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Thank you for making this. And Taking time to try and help people. This is exactly what we need more of in game save maybe training squads. That would prob be best. That and no shit talking after a win maybe just a gg or something no need to rub it in when most of the time teams are stacked anyway. Still thanks for taking the time to make this.
            One thing I would add that you went into is Triage as I like to call it.
            You have to see the ship who is most likely to hit you first take them out then move to the next. All the while looking for ships across lobbing shots or trying to shoot you while your taking out the current target.
            Normally
            Take out the easiest then the hard shots/ships/players. Sometimes though its easiest to work your way down from the top. Position impacts shots more than anything other than speed.
            Its where they will be not where they are. Don't worry about rush normally rushers miss.

Comment

Working...
            X