Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How you can score an ez kill on newbierushers (and why I call them newbies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you can score an ez kill on newbierushers (and why I call them newbies)

In some cases you see 2 (or more) people chasing your 1 guy. Now, the problem with this is that usually your guy has enough energy to just suicide 1 of the chasers or just escape. Otherwise their rush would have killed him. In this case he is getting away. So the enemy has 2 ships bunched up. Now you can lob 1 bullet that is dangerous to both of them!

In DD and LD there are 2 ways of playing: 1. Get kills. 2. Conserve Deaths.
    The problem with rushing too much in a league game is that people choose option 2 so what may kill them in DD's doesnt necessarily kill them in LD because they play smarter (run more). This makes it hard to pull off rushes well. Rushes that kill people fast in DD do not necessarily work in LD. You can call it a pussy style if you want but I read somewhere that "Offence wins games. Defence win championships". This has been the truth for most of TWLD. "Runners" run until they can kill someone with certainty. Rushers the "good people" will rush someone with high enough energy to escape, bunch up and then get "strayed" to death.

Doesn't matter which side you're on, watch your radar alot. Stop trying to kill if you want to live.
    Play smart. Watch your radar when you chase.

Let's make warbirds great again!
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019
Working...
X